DK

4.8
Based on 5,205 Ratings
4,450
Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I received the item. The delivery man in Slovenia was very friendly. The package was not damaged. I am very happy with the item. It is used by me and the whole family. We are all very excited. I recommend buying. I will order for other relatives. The quality and ingredients is ok.

beaca02d-ac22-4921-8177-29e5220fdde8
Posted on Oct 7, 2022

Good ingredients and brand quality are beyond doubt, the size is convenient, the packaging is standard, the working version. better taken with vitamin d3 bones begin to grow better. It is good to take it with a little water, I could feel better, swelling disappeared in the morning. taste is not noticeable.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

Great quality product.Took 2 caps as my daily dosage together with Vit D3 and Mg to boost my immune system, bones, cardiovascular system and nervous system.I like all the benefits we could get from Vit K2.. The size of capsule is just right to swallow. No known smell and taste of the capsule

5f0bbb5f-67d1-462d-b061-472315918821
Posted on Nov 7, 2022

I bought this for my mum and she said it is the best k-2 supplement she used. The size of the capsules is not particularly small, but still, they are easy to swallow. My mum same like me prefers such products with high strength so one won't forget to take them since it is a one-a-day formula. So happy I have discovered this product for her.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I began taking vitamin K-2 because research indicated it aided in bone health and strength. Along with vitamin D 3, it can help give strong bones to old people like me. Now brand is excellent and my 'go to' brand for K-2. I am 70 and still working full time and going strong.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

High quality vitamin k2, must have if you are taking high doses of vitamin d3. The benefits are mainly proper calcium distribution throughout the body and blood vessels. Great size for the price. Understand that mk4 is just as good as mk7, as vitamin k is a fat soluble vitamin which does not leave the body easily, so time in the body does not matter. Please take separately when using vitamin d. Thanks and please hit the thumbs up if this helped!

Posted on Jul 21, 2022
5,563

Although Vitamin K is historically known for its role in normal blood clotting function, we now know that Vitamin K is also essential to bone, cardiovascular, and nervous system health. As a biologically active form of Vitamin K, K-2 is important for the formation of healthy, strong bone matrix. Vitamin K's role in arterial health revolves around its ability to support proper calcium metabolism in vascular structures.

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

This dosage is perfect if you consume 5,000 iu of Vitamin D. It's important to pair K with vitamin D and I love that this is the right balance for the D supplement I take. I've tried MK-7 but my body seems to benefit and respond to K-2 better. NOW products are also high quality in my experience.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

The benefit of K-2 is very important as a supplement that helps with the absorption of vitamin D-3. This NOW product seems to have quality ingredients and the dosage is good. The taste is neutral and the pill is easy to swallow. I highly recommend this K-2. Unless your D-3 comes with K-2 in it's ingredients.