DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Apr 18, 2022
Aspirin replacement

This product is absolutely amazing. I was super sceptical. I really didn't think it would work as well as Aspirin you buy but man o man was I wrong. It works way better and with no side effects. This is the find of the century for me. The quality is amazing. No nasties in the ingredients and suitable for most ages above 10. The packaging is easy to use.

b8d08d3b-afa1-46a2-9c09-d42f94a1f1e1
Posted on Mar 17, 2022
1,342

I have RA, and have tried dozens of different supplements to help with the residual inflammation that is part of the day to day. Sometimes it’s active inflammation in the joints, and sometimes it’s pain from walking around on joints that are already damaged. Well this works. If I take it regularly (4 each day), I can almost completely avoid taking an NSAID.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

This is a really good quality, NOW brand product! I've had to settle for other brands at times (when I've run out and had to try something from the store before my iHerb order was shipped) and they have never provided the same benefit as NOW. I've been taking Willow Bark Extract for years (with Boswellia Extract - also a NOW product!) for arthritis pain, with great improvement of my pain. Highly recommend! For the record, I research A LOT before I incorporate an herb or supplement into my daily diet. White Willow Bark has been used for centuries, and for good reason. Due use caution, however, as WWB has similar properties to the factory-generated aspirin that is on store shelves (hence its ability to relieve pain). Please research as needed for your own individual needs and use as directed.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

I have taken these mostly for ladies’ cramps. Haven’t tried for headaches or other aches. I sometimes get really terrible cramps and these seem to help a lot. At times I also take a drugstore medicine that I try to avoid unless I have to, but these seem to even enhance that. I consider this one of the MUST HAVE supplements. I don’t take it everyday, only when I need it and it is even good for that kind of immediate use, unlike some supplements that you have to take consistently. Takes 1-2 hours or so to kick in. so depending on your usage and needs, you may have different results, especially if you take them daily, but I think the quality and potency of these is really good. I also have the Solaray willow in rotation and that one is a little more gentle, but also good. I’m really happy to have a natural ingredient pain relief because I don’t like taking the OTC things if I don’t have to. Really impressed with willow!

Posted on Dec 7, 2022

I bought this for my husband to use as an anti-inflammatory and pain reliever and so far we've seen great benefits. I also used it for a headache once. While it takes a little more time to see results than using an otc drug, I will be buying this again.

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

Now Willow Bark Extract has been a great benefit for my headaches. It is better for me than ibuprofen (and such) and works just as well. I feel improvement within about 15 minutes. I was concerned about it bothering my stomach, but it has not been a problem. There is no taste or after taste to the pill.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

I always have willow bark on hand, and this has been my go to brand. I trust them/their products, and they're so affordable to purchase. I'm always impressed by how quickly iherb orders arrive too!!! Great product for headaches and migraines, especially if taken as soon as they start. I always try to rub a hot cream on my shoulders immediately for tension headaches, and drink some electrolyte mix immediately too. I even carry a bottle of this in my purse!!

Posted on May 22, 2022

NOW Foods products are high quality supplements and products. Have never been disappointed with any purchase. These help me with inflammation and pain without the stomach upset of aspirin products. The ingredients have been used forever and it my age, that’s a blessing. Less pain, less inflammation and no upset stomach.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I bought this guided by Dr Berg on YouTube who I follow for natural pain relief & for pheripheral neuropathy. and I have been taking white willow bark instead of over the counter UK medicine from the pharmacy. it helps me with less pain / tingling / hypersensitivity. and helps me with the pain I feel from the cold all the time in the winter. and I also feel more calm and less anxious. recommended +++