DK
  • S

4.3
  • S
Posted on Apr 23, 2022

This is a life savior. The composition and ingredients are great ! Way cheaper than other similar brands, but same benefits and same quality. The size of the package is big enough if you’re someone who doesn’t break out a lot, only from time to time. I love to use this at night, since the sticker is pretty thick, thicker than other brands such are cosrx, so you can see under makeup, but it sucks out so much more pus so it is a win win. I say just try out this product, you probably won’t regret!

902189ea-7f7b-4e90-8369-abc994ec52cd
Posted on Nov 11, 2022

I bought this because of discount. I used the sticker to cover my acne in the morning and by afternoon, the glue leaks out. I am not sure, at other time it remain sticking to the spot throughout the day but some could leak glue. Maybe it's the quality control of this stickers.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

easy to use the size is match withbthe pimples .it is gentle to take out in the morning. its ky 3rd order my friends love it . the quality of this brand is quite amazibg make the pimples shrink even the pimple marks will lessen. my concern is its only a one size patch thats all.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

The patch absorbs pus and oil. It protects my pimple from external pollutants and it definitely minimizes the swelling within a day. The patch is quite sticky and it's easy to apply. It's also affordable.

3130b95a-e801-43f3-9f01-58f8afbd9fed
Posted on Oct 24, 2022

Good active ingredients will do the trick. Only one size available in the package and it will suit small and medium inflamation. Nice product to have in your stash in case of an emergency.

Posted on Oct 7, 2022

I use this for my stubborn hormonal acne. I think the size (no. of patches in the package) is too little. Quality is good, gets my pimples to form into a head. Good for sensitive skin, sticks well, addresses pimple concerns. I use it frequently, it’s quite gentle. There is no particular scent.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I like these, but they aren't as sticky or absorbant as other brands I have tried. They do not have the little reservoir circle in the middle, which I think does affect how much sebum and pimple excretions I can absorb. For the price, these are good, but you can get better.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

These are pretty good! i didnt have high expectations as they are cheaper, dont have other ingredients and all come in one size... They also didnt seem as sticky and look thicker and more visible to wear... However i felt like these sucked alot more pus and gunk out of my (already popped) pimple compared to COSRX and other patches! My blemish is alot flatter and less red and inflammed after using one of these overnight.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

These are helpful to use on active pimples, it’s definitely better than picking them. But if you need some good patches then you should try other brands like cosrx or the mighty patches.

87809c30-e9e2-4bf5-8d73-0c734a56a549