DK
Based on 1,254 Ratings

4.5
Based on 1,254 Ratings
Posted on Nov 5, 2022

Ancient images of roses on Egyptian and Abyssinian tomb walls date back to 500 BC. Inspired by the softening rose and milk baths of Cleopatra, this modern interpretation highlights these well-documented skincare additives. Chai, the word for tea in Swahili, is integral to the cultural and social fabric of many civilizations. The unique package pattern symbolizes peace and the collection's soothing, hydrating properties.

9a663110-8c7e-4125-be0c-6ce0b6f9cc4d
Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Literally this is the best shower soap that I ever use. Packaging is big so it could last for two or three months. I have sensitive skins, but this soap give me gentle moisturize feeling. And the scent is the one that I really like. If you think it’s helpful please give a thumbs up 👍🏼

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Maituavit
Posted on Mar 1, 2022

The scent and the experience are TO DIE FOR! Leaves my body well-moisturized so I think it's good for sensitive and dry skins. Good quality, size, and price for its benefits. Really recommended enjoying this body wash by at least 1-minute massage after putting it equally all over the body!

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

For some reason it smells different in the bottle and when you apply it in the shower. In the shower, it smells like man lotion or shower gel and in the bottle, the scent is sweeter. So I'm confused and don't know what to do with it. the ingredient list is perfect no chemical

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

This gel was recommended by my friend. Decided to order a trial. I don't really like the smell of goat, but my skin after it is very smooth and silky.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Very nice body wash. Moisturizes well, the scent is very tropical, the size is good enough, great for sensitive skin like mine! I also bought it in other scents!

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

The size and quality of the soap is great ever since I used the nubian heritage body wash I kept feeling my skin different and not dry after shower the scent is soft and beautiful , I highly recommend it