DK

2,939
Skinbysisters
Posted on Sep 4, 2022
Excellent! Works as Physical Exfoliate

-I loveeeed this soap barrr, -it includes natural ingredients -It exfoliates the skin with the added coconut peels -It does not irritate or dry your skin -Good price for the quality -Smells so fresh and nice when I use it (papaya with coconut scent) - The size is just like any cleaning bar. It’s organic and has a lot of benefits with clean ingredients and I would proudly say that it was perfect for my sensitive skin.

079162a8-cf1b-4345-b9f4-329d3f7701e8
f5ca1ff3-2ddb-420c-a743-e1750cf6a593
Posted on Jan 10, 2022

our go-to soap! really nice soup that does not provoke skin reaction! my bfs skin gets red with other soaps we tried, but this one is really good! (coconut papaya). smells great too! love it не провоцирует кожную реакцию

4cf165cc-4dd0-4703-8da9-1fd07d74cbd0
Posted on Aug 4, 2022
7,616

Started buying the charcoal and now i have at least 5-6 range for my bath! Love it.. my 3rd or 4th repeat order. No more johnson&johnson baby soap

YIM
Posted on Dec 1, 2022

I love this soap, i tried some soaps from this company and the reason I like this the most, exfoliate mildly. Scent is pleasant, not fruity coconut is not too strong, creamy texture. not drying my skin so much. I dont have dry skin so have no issues to use this in winter though, i switch to goat milk soap from this company when it's getting cold and dry.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

The size and quality is very good for skin , and it is stay for long age, and the package is closed well, it is give many benefits for skin like moisturizing, and i think is good for to use for sensitive skin , the scent not bad , it has light texture

Posted on Oct 14, 2022
4,069

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

used a lot of tge soap before, like the scent very much and there are a lot different scent to choose from, the size and package is good, can use for serveral months even using everyday, good for all ages, the quality is good, can get a lot of bubble with a bath bubble ball.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Bar soaps are always a great go to for reducing cost of shower products however this one is especially a go to because it’s the perfect size. It lasts a long time and gets the job done. It pact full of ingredients to help moisturize the skin as it cleanses and my skin was noticeably more moisturized when I used this product.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I been using this brand of coconut soap for over a year now. I feel like it is finally time to write a product review. I am a sucker for coconut products. Among all of the coconut bar soap available on Amazon, this is my personal favorite. It smells good and the soap bar lasts. Other brand simply last less than half the time. Ever since I started using this products, never want to go back to body wash cream again.