DK

Based on 2,559 Ratings
1,807
Posted on Aug 14, 2022
3,113

I seek out goat mild products after years ago I used to use a shaving cream made from it and it was the best I have ever used..alas that company no longer exists and I have not found a replacement. I do know how good and soothing goats mild feels on the skin, so gentle and yet still refreshing..

Posted on May 2, 2022

Posted on May 14, 2022

I love all product from this brand the size and quality and package it’s good for sensitive skin and dry for all age, the scent make me feel good, I like the benefit 😍❤️❤️❤️

d91a8ba3-834d-42e3-bbce-9a5df6182de5
Posted on Jul 28, 2022
5,791

Posted on Oct 14, 2022
4,069

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

This soap with goats milk and chai helped me a lot. I used it for 4 months and there were no side effects and as it was explained that it is made naturally without adding preservatives, the evaluation is excellent, but it causes dryness to the face and I think it is suitable for oily skin more than any skin type

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Smells amazing, not overpowering and leaves my skin super moisturized and soft with no filmy or oily residue. The size is quite large compared to most natural soaps and it will last many uses over a long time if you take care to ensure it has good drainage and is not left in a humid environment. The scent is lovely and is natural.