DK

1,673
Posted on Oct 14, 2022
4,069

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I'm in love with this line of soap. The scent of this one is quite strong and I bought one just to keep it in my closet to spread a good smell in it. When used in the shower, the scent is not so powerful on the skin so it s not overwhelming. No screeching feeling with it, and it keeps the skin moisturized. Great price for this quality of product!

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

This was great. The smell is more fragrant than any other soap I've used. Smells really good - fills up a room. I'm going to buy another couple of them to keep around the house and in bureaus. Also it lasted a long time in daily use in the shower. I'm happy with that as that's an important thing when you're buying soap that costs more than a dollar a bar.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

No SceneT. Very mosturizing and nourishing. It doesnt foam but leaves a feeling of cleaness. It is a big bar but It doenst lasts long. around 2 weeks using for body Twice e a day. Quality ingredients. It is the most mosturizes african soap available on iherb .

4541911f-041a-4b40-bc65-85a42f00d6c1
Posted on Aug 26, 2022

I like this scent! I'm in love with soaps from this brand! Good quality, size, and don't feel dry when this soap. I'm like to use it in a shower as a body soap. The package is simple.

09dff051-a5cc-49a4-9485-05cbabcbcd34
Posted on Dec 4, 2022

It's my go to soap. I love it smell. It's sweet and spicy. The foam is soft and bouncy. Soap didnt dry my skin and leave it soft and moisturized. No animal testing! I'll buy it again

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

I love black soaps! They seem to balance my sensitive skin. When I get scratches I feel like this soap also helps it heal faster. This scent was a little sweeter than other scents.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Bought this for my husband who had very bad psoriasis/ezema a few years back. Since then he has been very careful with the soaps he uses. He finds this soap agrees with his skin and he likes it a lot. Does not cause and flare ups or irritation.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I like this brand of soap. I tried 4 different soaps they make so far. Been satisfied with them. This company make soap that smells & feels good