DK

Based on 3,019 Ratings
2,225
Posted on Nov 3, 2022
Excellent

Always love lavender scent but it won’t be too strong after use. Size is big and quality is good, it won’t be shrunk quickly after use. I would recommend it to oily skin people though I won’t feel dry after, so that I’d love to try the same brand body wash next time!

Posted on Oct 14, 2022
4,069

Posted on Oct 7, 2022

This is my go to soap as it smell good, gentle and clean efficiently! this is my N-times purchase as it clear my acne on my chest and back. I love this soap and my entire family use it! Please give me a like if you like my reviews, thanks.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

A friend recommended this for daily use and I gave it a try. My skin is a bit dry but this soap helps lock in some moisture. It's got a refreshing scent and the composition is a blend of natural products. The size and quality matches the price. A major benefit is that it is gentle even on sensitive skin.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

The quality is excellent! I really love it! And it is very easy to use, and the the size is perfect. It give gentle and amazing feeling. And the package is so good! I will buy i it again. I do not know if it is good for the dry or sensitive skins.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I use bar soap in the shower and look for clean ingredients. This brand meets that requirement and it smells excellent as well. It has a subtle, very pleasant flowery scent and it seems to work well in cleansing my body. It has lasted me a long time despite multiple uses, which is always nice! I recommend.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Gols lavender scent. It is very moisturizing and good ingrediente quality. I ude it twice a day and its a big bar but lasts around 2 weeks. J like that it is very moisturizing

3a53ec4a-b2f7-4d41-b7ca-cd0cdf6863bc
Posted on Oct 12, 2022

I will not be able to stop buying this soap because when I opened it, I recognized this soap had particularly lovely scent. I am using it these days, and the quality of it is very nice.