DK

Posted on Jan 21, 2022
Great product

Thank you iherb. I am from the Philippines. All the brands from here are not available in the ph. Your products are really A+ deal. Its really good and cheap. The shipping from US to Ph only took 10 days. It’s my third time buying many products from iHerb and the results are really satisfying. Highly recommended! 🙌

be00b151-5544-4e56-8e09-d2602f6a3fd3
Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Loved this bar soap. The scent is very nice if you like lemongrass and fresh scents you will enjoy it for sure. Easy to use and gentle on the skin, it didn't dry my hands out. Nice quality in line with all the other Nubian heritage bar soaps I've tried so far.

Posted on May 12, 2022

Yet another success for both my darker skin partner and myself , both dry yet different . We’ve tried most of the flavors from this brand . Feels good on rather sensitive skin , leaves a nourished feeling. Some peeling effect grains in the composition are pleasant . Used daily , it runs out quite fast .. regular size , cardboard packaging .

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

The soap has a nice lemongrass scent! I'm in love with soaps from this brand! But my favorite is still the black one. Great quality, big size, and skin don't feel dry after that soap. I'm like to use it in a shower as a body soap.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

The soap is gentle on my skin.It smells great.I have very sensitive skin, I didn't notice any bad reaction from using it, good fragrance.

bebcd1d1-b447-436a-aad6-ce27d6aa85bf
Posted on Dec 14, 2021

It got unique scents and is very fragrant which gives refreshment and can faintly smell it on your skin afterward washing it off. It suds nicely and feels brightening, very moisturizing, especially with its rich lather and moisturizing qualities. Highly recommend it,

0cdc520d-ed52-4bea-aa0d-3fe31f4ed7d1
Posted on Oct 12, 2021

This soap is one of the best of this company, almost as good as the black soap smell. So fresh and lemony! I will probably get more of it.

59eac724-451a-42cd-987f-e9a785964918
18d03b69-94f2-4dce-9f4d-4901dd0f5a44
59117ca3-1958-4125-96f8-5d276e4956c8
1bc175fe-8b9a-42d2-9f3a-2b983722edea
Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Products represent excellent quality and value for money, certainly recommended as tried and tested products especially for those with sensitive skin, on top of these the delivery service (logistics) is a plus as accurate, on time in full with superior customer service team

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Love the scent, seems high quality, doesn't leave my skin dry, feels great. Packaging is nice. Your skin gets great benefit out of this product