DK

4.6
Cody Schmit
Posted on May 24, 2022
Delicious!

My teenage son is a tea connoisseur, relishing in strong flavors and delighting his taste buds with unique blends. Numi Aged Earl Grey is one of his absolute favorite teas! We have found only one place to buy this tea locally and it is quite unaffordable there. So now we purchase it from I-Herb, where the price is reasonable and delivery is always fast. This tea is bold and the bag steeps quickly, making a delightful cup every time. If you are a fan of Earl Grey than this flavor of Numi is a must try for you!

started drinking black tea again after stopping for a long time. these are like green or Jasmine leaves, ingredient is the same but fermented, so got a fermented taste. same use as green tea just add hot water. frequency and size can be once or twice a week, one bag for a single serving use. caffeine is much higher than green, can blend with other tea like flowers for different taste. quality from Numi is obvious.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I think this is a high quality brand, and the flavor is good, but not my favorite Earl Grey. I tried a few other Earl Grey teas for the convenience of a tea back but for the best flavor my favorite is Tao of Tea which is a loose tea.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

My favorite, the best blend Earl Grey tea I have purchased from Iherb so far. The citrus and the tea leave tastes are well balanced and the fragrant of this tea is mellow. Prehaps it is effect of "aged" tea. I found it really soothing and calming and can have it anytime during the day....even after dinner... : ) Moreover, I like the idea of "making a difference by choosing the brand" and its eco friendly packaging. Good quality lovely tea although its price is a bit high.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

Nice and strong and flavorful! And organic! Love this as a base for a London Fog -- cold or warm. I can really taste the bergamot in this brand.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

Brews well - deep earl grey taste. Love that it is organic. Will buy again. Numi make lovely teas . Tea stays fresh thanks to individual packets in recyclable paper and box.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

It's organic it's smooth it's a quality brand. A good product. I only steep earl grey about 10/seconds to keep the taste smooth and not bitter. And you can make two or three teas that way. Would buy again.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

I take these bags every where. I ask cafes to use my bag. Airport has terrible tea. I get the hot water and use my own earl grey. It is a strong and aromatic tea. One of my favourites. Recycle box is great.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

As always Numi teas are great quality. Love the taste of this blend, it's a really nice earl grey. The size and packaging are good, as well as the ingredients. The individual teabags are easy too use too.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Earl Grey tea was the first tea I really enjoyed in my teens and it's still a favorite now. The Numi brand is extra delicious!