DK
4.7

4.7
NATALIIAUK
Posted on Feb 9, 2022
Excellent Jasmine Green Tea from eco friendly company that really cares🌍!

As this organic green tea is scented 3 (!) times with night-blooming Jasmine, it's so fragrant (oh, gosh, that Jasmine aroma is divine) & taste is pleasantly smooth. I don't like green teas with strong bitterness. This one's my perfect match, as is mildly bitter & still energizes me due to medium caffeine. Health benefits: 1.rich in antioxidants due to polyphenols that function as antioxidants & protect the cells of body from damage of free radicals; 2.protects heart health due polyphenols; 3.increases lifespan; 4.inhances digestion; 5.boosts energy level, etc. The origin: provence Jiangxi, China. Rich soil & fluctuations in daily temperature enable cultivation of such a fragrant leaf. Fair Trade Certified, ethically sourced & in eco friendly packaging🌍. I highly recommend this tea due to great aroma/taste & eco friendly principles of  Numi within the whole production, ensuring safety & traceability from farm to cup. If the review was helpful, please click👍! Thanks❤️ & enjoy!

2ff21c7a-5f84-4cd7-89b6-435d2348b61f
69d13d0a-f076-4578-bb05-da8ca34c3f4e
b5e69d47-644f-468c-bea1-0fc86878f634
a81aa53c-1bbf-4616-87b3-5b0abd625523
53b36d18-084e-48e7-b055-22a6be09dd1b

Numi Jasmine Green tea has been my daily tea for a number of years. The ingredients are simply green tea leaves, scented with fragrant jasmine flowers, and are of the best quality, being both organic and fair-trade. It is robust in flavor, and feels like a daily medicine with its anti-oxidants and astringent properties. As a green tea, it is caffeinated; however, the caffeine content is lower than black tea or coffee.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

wow it has been a long time since I smelled such high quality leaves. my colleagues could smell it a few tables away after I poured hot water into my cup. I could too. smell was amazing and only fresh enough leaves, and better grade leaves could produce such a fragrant refreshing and even zen like smell from afar. size is just right for personal serving. add two bags for stronger taste or more water. the tea ingredient , leaves is fantastic, caffeine slightly higher though. I blended it with cinamon at times for a different taste. drink it once to twice a week frequency for good diet.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I have been drinking Jasmine tea ever since I was a child, and I honestly found this brand to be one of the best Jasmine teas I've ever tasted. Besides the fact that it smells so good (because it's Jasmine), it also feels smooth to the taste buds, and it does not leave a bitter taste in the mouth after I drink it. In our culture we usually take it with or after meals because it helps with digestion.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

One of my favourite green tea! The taste & the quality of the tea are superb!! I brewed it in a teapot & made great serving for 3-4 cups a day ❤️

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Delicious. I liked that it tells me exactly how long to steep it, and what the caffeine level is. The jasmine is a nice note, but not overpowering.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

A delicious, enlivening tea where the jasmine flowers give an extra lift to mind and body. I favor this brand which is certified organic and non-GMO. Works for me as a morning and afternoon tea.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

This is one of my most favorite Numi teas. The rich lovely flavor means I can brew it in my larger mug and still have a very strong tea. The quality of this teas cannot be found with other brands. Numi always seem to be made with top ingredients.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Numi makes this organic Jasmine green tea with delicate flavor that I enjoy most mornings. I consider Numi teas to be great quality for the price.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Ok so I've been hooked on this particular tea for a few years now. I'm happy that Iherb carries it because it's not sold here in Australia