DK

4.3
  • S
Posted on Mar 1, 2022
Great liquid monkfruit

I bought this to make the switch from stevia to monkfruit and am very happy I did! It does have a different taste than stevia and feels like you need more drops to sweeten when you first start, but once you use it for awhile you get used to the taste. I use it every morning in my coffee and highly recommend it.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

first off if you're like me and allergic to 90% of the artificial sweeteners, give this one a try. I'm thankfully not allergic to it, no GI issues whatsoever, low carb friendly, and i get to keep my sweet things! like others say, If you don't like the taste just persevere as it will become your new normal. I'm halfway through my first bottle ever, now tea tastes strange if it doesn't use monk fruit in it hahaha. I've found that weetbix and cornflakes with this monk fruit taste the best! if you hate it on everything else, try it for weetbix and cornflakes because it blends well with the cereal and milk.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

It's so hard to describe how stevia and Monk Fruit are different, but the Monk Fruit seems to fill your mouth with a fruity sweetness that is so much more like honey than stevia ever was. I find that it's much easier to control if I mix it in alcohol (vodka) first, then I can use drops instead of trying to manage tiny measurements of powder.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022
1,258

Be careful when using this. Just a smidge is enough. I am cutting way back on sugar. I make a mix of xylitol, erythritol, a very small amount of stevia and an even smaller amount of this. The sweeteners act synergistically together to produce a much better flavor that can even sweeten chocolate without an aftertaste.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

This is my go-to zero calorie sweetner. I like that it is natural and has a pleasant flavour. The bottle is a reasonable size so that I can even carry it in my bag when I go out. My disgestion also likes this product, compared to other no/low calorie sweetners.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

I love this sweetener - it's so much better than stevia (which can have a bit of a weird/bitter taste) and this one in particular I've found better than formulations/brands

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

Excellent quality. No added weird ingredients. Also no aftertaste like stevia. I use it everyday for my coffee or small desserts. I added it into some cocoa powder and it was nice added onto strawberries!

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I'm actually really amazed!! It really creates the natural sweetness just by adding. a few drops. I used this to make waffles and there is no strange aftertaste at all! Highly recommend :)

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

No my favourite Monk Fruit sweetener to use but not too bad. I feel I have to use much more of the product for real sweetness compared to other brands. I would sitll buy it if there was no other option as it does the job and the price is standard. The taste is pretty standard and the dropper packaging is useful.