DK
Based on 1,126 Ratings

4.6
Based on 1,126 Ratings
Posted on Nov 10, 2022

This promis saver nice smell and taste good the ingredients is perfect and size is good the package is nice with good benefits and composition I totally recommend it for diet I frequency use it and buy it it is good serving and taste sweet and nice for my coffee and tea recipe

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

High quality, delicious taste, minimal ingredients, multi use and good composition for an artificial sweetener. I love the plastic package/bottle it comes in. Very light and not bulky or too big in size at all. I use this as part of my diet and this really benefits my blood sugar and stops the frequency of my blood sugar from going up and down. I also use this in recipes like baking.

Posted on May 10, 2022

We love this product. Due to some health issues of my husband, we needed to reduce our sugar useage. Some of the sweeteners were bitter. Some actually would raise your blood sugar. Not this one. And we were able to find these on sale! We received fast service & would definitely order from this company again!

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Perfect for spooning into liquids such as coffee or tea, and absolutely the best of any other granular or powdered form of stevia I've tried for baking. Works better than liquid formulations of stevia for baking. I think it tastes better than any other form of sweetener, including all sugars I've ever used.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

Great taste and help us all get off of so much sugar in our drinks. Using it with baking as well and it does not have an after taste like other stevias.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I chose Nunaturals as my preferred sweetener after trying several brands. I found this one to be free of aftertaste and miscellaneous additives. I use the stevia powder at home and the sachets, when “on the move “

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I have been using this product for many years, I buy two tubs on iherb to qualify for the free shipping. The Stevia available in my supermarket is more expensive and is bulked out, whereas this is a much better product.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

My Momma loves stevia. Thank you NuNaturals for such a natural, great tasting sweetener. I have this on an auto ship so I do not run out. "Momma happy?.... Life is good!"

Posted on May 5, 2022

I have used this product for years! Love the flavor, how well it dissolves, and how much cheaper I can get this high quality product.