DK

4.6
Based on 2,867 Ratings
2,096
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I have previously purchased due to a veterinarian recommendation for my dog. An adult German Shepherd dog with joint and pelvic problems. The dog really liked the taste, it is obvious that the oil was good with him and he lives happily and healthily until the age of 18. Now I buy my Russian Terrier dog, to maintain the joints due to being a very large and elderly dog. She loves the taste and looks in excellent condition. In the last order I received a bottle with a different label than I usually get. I have not opened yet. Hope it is the same oil. If so it is recommended for people and dogs alike.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

f719a0e9-5014-4d13-aa81-7aabc6a2f413
d3a86adb-ac32-42bf-9ce9-6faabfcbac02
Posted on Aug 3, 2022
4,922

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

This is a great oil and my skin likes it alot- My skin is more on the combination side - but also very dry and dehydrated because weather here in the north is more harsh - and also since I use serum that are anti age it can cause my skin being even more sensetive and this oil provides enormous amount hydration. Without I feel its clogging or causing any break out - I also use it as a first cleanser at times follow up with a hemp seed cleanser krave beauty. Such a high quality product and I get products shipped on time xx Thanks

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Description 2.5 g Omega-3 ALA† - 500 mg GLA† Per Serving USDA Organic Non-GMO Project Verified Kosher Certified Organic by QAI Non BPA Nutiva® Nurture Vitality™ - Consciously curating the world's finest organic, plant-based foods. Hemp seed oil has nature's ideal 3:1 Omega-6 to Omega-3 ratio. Unlike flax, hemp has valuable Super Omega-3 (SDA) and Super Omega-6 (GLA). †Alpha-linolenic Acid †Gamma Linoleic Acid Stearidonic Acid Suggested use Use in smoothies, salads, vegetables and pasta dishes. Refrigerate after opening. Not recommended for frying. Other ingredients Raw, organic, unrefined hempseed oil. Contains no hexane, dairy, lactose or sweeteners. Warnings Not a low calorie food. See nutrition information for calorie and total fat content. Reproductive harm. Prop 65.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Very healthy, pure, healing product. Good source of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids. Can be used on skin or taken by mouth. Not recommended as a cooking oil. Use on salads, over vegetables, etc. Mild taste. Has anti inflammatory and anti bacterial properties. I am on the Keto diet and use this product for the nutrients and health benefits.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Jun 25, 2022
1,608

Love this product! Use it daily as a dietary supplement. High quality ingredients. Have purchased this brand for several years. Hemp is the best. Organic. Glass bottle. I mix this with juice every morning. Many health benefits. Checkout the iHerb Blog for more info. Highly recommend this product and brand. Will be reordering. Give a thumbs up if you found this review helpful! Thank you!

Posted on May 29, 2022

Great size, great taste, the only thing is the bottle opening is not with an automatic stop which sometimes can cause over spilled of the oil, I use it for my daily morning cleansing - Fresh lemon squeezed + Fresh grinned ginger and T.Spoon of organic hemp oil - when the oil runs without any stop it can be wasteful and not tasty.