DK

Posted on Jun 15, 2022
Excellent! Great Stuff!!

I have been taking this brands SAMe for over a month now and let me tell you, my mood has improved immensly!! The quality of this brands SAMe is fantastic and the price is also great!! This has helped me to have more energy to do the things i need to do in daily life. I take my dosage in the morning and wait about half an hour before having breakfast. I've been on all different pills and potions, prescriptions and supps, and let me say this one has helped my motivation more than the others combined. Truly remarkable. I now see a better future!!

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

My nutritionist recommended this for me , I’ve been having joint pains & mood swings . The Sam-e is sopposed to help both . I did research & it seems like it helps a lot of issues , only been on it 4 days but I seem to be feeling much more calm then usual . , time will tell on the other issues

Posted on Aug 18, 2021

Took only 3 days for delivery. Although delivery fee is high but overall it’s still much cheaper than clinic. Expiry end of next year.

b4a1b8da-37e9-409f-96fb-61f2bae05ed0
88ef8222-4454-400f-81d7-8981af7c57fe
Posted on Mar 21, 2022

This is a great product to help my 14 year old dog with cognitive issues. She has been so much more herself with the addition of SAMe.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

It's helping! I've had the expat blues for some time and tried numerous supplements to aid my mood. This product is legit. It wears off for me toward the end of the day, so I'm thinking of increasing the dose gradually.

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

First time Ive taken SAMe them, seem really good and made me feel less sore around the joints, seemed to lift my mood and energy, had more attention in the day. Easy to take have no taste.

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

... to ensure high-quality supplementation with this vital link in the (among many things) crucial B12 absorption chain, namely a serious contribution to the methylation process. Each dose us individually sealed to keep it fresh and viable.

Posted on Jun 7, 2021

First time I’ve used iherb, fast reliable service & great new customer reward. I will use again. In terms of the product, I’ve used this on my dog for 5 years, it saved his life. He experienced liver complications at 10 & vets told me it didn’t look good for him. I did my own research, read about these & gave them a try. He was 15 in February & is the healthiest he’s been, in fact everyone he meets can’t believe his age, they think he’s a youngster! So I’m delighted with the product too.

8cf17acb-603f-49ed-bb33-9010ab9196cc
Posted on Jan 19, 2022

I have used this product for many years, initially for mood improvement, but, thankfully, I found it to be fantastic for relieving the pain of arthritis too. This brand is more effective than other brands I've tried. It is easy to swallow as it is enteric coated which makes it quite slippery. My life would be very miserable without it as the joint pain would return and I would probably be prescribed pain killers with all the associated side effects and ineffectiveness. It is a good quality brand.

I've been buying from iherb for over a decade and have roughly calculated that I've spent many thousands of dollars on supplements to help with fatigue. Its not in question whether this particular supplement is legitimate, good quality, pure and of a good brand. I am open to all that being true. Though, I can only tell you my experience. That is, I didn't notice any difference in my health and well-being as a result of taking this supplement either for a few days or for many weeks. Actually, one of the very few noticeably effective supplements I've ever bought from iHerb and will continue to buy is Thorne Advanced Nutrients multivitamin. I surprisingly do feel better, more alert, more charged and energised within an hour of taking 2-3 capsules, which is less than half the recommended dose. This is a very rare result for me. Please like my review if you found it helpful.