DK

4.6
Sporty Old
Posted on Jul 6, 2022
For skin protection

Astaxanthin is a carotenoid, red pigment and a very strong antioxidant. Salmon flesh gets its red color from astaxanthin. Wild salmon gets it by eating crustacean in the sea, whereas farmed salmon’s feed is fortified with synthetic astaxanthin which is derived from petrochemicals. Not much is known about synthetic astaxanthin’s health effects, but natural astaxanthin is well researched with several health benefits. Among them is its ability to protect skin and eyes from UV radiation. Bioastin astaxanthin is natural astaxanthin which is extracted from algae. I take this great supplement in the summertime 1-2 capsules per day with fat-containing food to help absorption. Then my muscles will turn red and I can swim like a salmon 😀. Hope you like my review 👍

3bf6bd14-dd42-47a3-9c7c-4fbfb535c435
Posted on Oct 2, 2022

Against the background of taking astaxanthin, I noticed an improvement in memory, the feeling of anxiety went away. I take it in combination with vitamin D and omega. Significantly improved skin condition. Do not worry about rashes and peeling, even in winter. I also think that it is able to increase immunity in general, since colds are gone. The tension in my eyes from prolonged work at the monitor used to often bother me, but now I don’t notice it.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Astaxanthin can help you out if you often suffer from the heat, though it will mostly take about 4-6 weeks to notice the difference. It’s also great for your skin and eye health since it’s a powerful antioxidant. It can help with reducing cortisol, which causes stress and mental fatigue. It is fat soluble so it needs to be taken with a meal or a spoon full of coconut oil. If you’re on blood thinners do not use Astaxanthin and if you’re on medication for diabetes, use with caution, monitor your blood glucose levels closely.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I have purchased this in the past in the higher mg but wanted to start off at a lower dose. I pair this with a vitamin I take for my eyes. It is the ingredient that gives color to salmon. It is known to help eye health as well as inflammation.

Posted on May 20, 2022

Nutrex BioAstin 4 mg works great for me, it's excellent quality. Easy size to swallow, no digestive issues, no taste. In terms of benefit, after 2 weeks of use (only 1 softgel a day), I noticed improvement in my skin got a nice tan (I'm not tanning on purpose). I will try a higher dosage when the sun gets stronger.

SUPER BEN
Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Superior antioxidant ingredient that keeps you young and healthy.. with great quality 4 mg veggie pills at low price.. take one with evening fat meal (olive oil, nuts, omega 3) with Great benefits like the energy improvement and great looking skin.. eye health, sun UV protection.. I like the very small tasteless pills.. highly recommend

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

And therefore, more is not always better! Be careful with taking a too high dosis of this supplement. It is fat-soluble, so it needs to be taken with a meal containing healthy fats like coconut oil or ghee Astaxanthin may also lower your blood pressure. If you’re using natural or prescription medication that lowers blood pressure, be careful while using Astaxanthin. If you’re dealing with a bleeding disorder or using blood-thinning medication you should not use Astaxanthin.If you are diabetic or hypoglycemic you must use Astaxanthin with caution. If you are hypersensitive to 5-alpha-reductase inhibitors should completely avoid Astaxanthin. You should NOT use Astaxanthin if you have autoimmune disorders, are on immunosuppressors, have hypocalcemia, osteoporosis, or have a known allergy or hypersensitivity to Astaxanthin or related carotenoids

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

This is one of my favorite antioxidants. Great product, with very well selected ingredients, with high bioavailability, with high benefits for the skin and the whole body, with extremely high quality. I use small doses - in this case 4 mg preventively, to protect the skin of your face and body from harmful radicals and various types of sunlight. For better results I take once a day, 1 capsule, after meals, in the months before the strong sun - I start April or May.