DK

2,405
Ghizlane
Posted on Mar 31, 2022
9,675
Great product, recommended brand by nutritionist.

I first heard about taking Spirulina from watching Ralph Smart's YouTube channel Divine Waters. I highly encourage you to watch his channel if you want to live the best version of yourself. He'll change your life just like this Hawaiian Spirulina. It's packed full of nutrition and doesn't taste bad at all. Now 5 of my family members are taking these tablets and feeling great!

I bought this to add some antioxidant superfood to my diet regimen as I do not really consume vegetables on a daily basis. I love the quality of the ingredients for the price as it is packed full of antioxidants which are very beneficial to health. This bottle lasted me months so it was amazing value for money.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

My favorite product with spirulina. Very good ingredients, with high bioavailability, purified, in great doses. Spirulina has exceptional benefits for the body as a whole and for the skin. For better results I take the whole daily dose of 3 tablets 30-40 minutes before meals. Be sure to drink plenty of water.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I heard about the benefits of spirulina as a superfood but Only after using this high quality brand I’m really impressed how its effective in overall health the package size serves for 2 months but It’s almost finishing because almost the whole family are sharing 🤣👍🏽it doesn’t taste good but we like it 😝

1a436dd4-af82-4861-a2a0-e3ce746b09f1
ed5d5e6c-0275-47dd-a20d-354f4071be7b
Posted on Nov 7, 2022

This is the best spirulina in the world! I really really like it! I've noticed energy improvement since the first week of using it. I take one in the morning and one in the afternoon (try to avoid taking it late in the afternoon or evening, since it can interfere with your sleeping). It definitely gives you a lot of energy. I am also increased by iron levels, a problem I've been struggling with for almost my whole life. I cannot recommend this enough! Although it has some unpleasant odor, it is still ok since it is not powder (personally I don't like powders). The tablets are a bit bigger and a bit hard to swallow but you get used to them.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

I was recommended Hawaiian deep sea water spirulina by my Japanese pharmacist, and ended up with the Nutrex brand after research. I used to take regular multivitamins but don't feel like they did much. Now I take 12 tablets a day of this and I think it does help with my energy level. They are a bit bigger for my taste and the do smell funny, but nothing you cannot handle. If I order directly from the manufacturer the shipping rates will be exorbitant. I don't want to order from my local stores because I worry that they may be fake. I trust iHerb to sell the real brand, so together with the price, the service is unbeatable!

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I usually consume spirulina having the guarantee of quality that Nutrex Hawaii able to provides. I also buy it powder and it tastes good with no weird smells that I typically get in other brands. We all know the benefits of blue-green algae, I definitely feel better since I started taking it

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Quality is excellent, by far the best Spirulina I have had. Love that it's tested for heavy metals. I take this daily as it's an awesome superfood and taste doesn't effect me. Blended up in smoothies with bananas and berries or just taking the tablet form. Easily absorbed, pure ingredients no fillers.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I've tried other brands but always come back to this one. Quality ingredients, packaged very well, The benefits of controlling bp and cholesterol are just a few perks of the many detox factors that this superfood product has. I like the tablet form because you don't taste anything and there is no after taste and the size is easy to swallow. iherb's website is easy to navigate and shipping is fast. I'll continue to purchase this.

Posted on May 26, 2022

I really like this Spirulina because it is very easy to take. You can take 2 or 3 pills every day, and have very good results in both cases. Also, this manufacturer provides Spirulina of very high quality, that is why I chose it. The glass bottle gives it a plus for preserving the properties of the ingredient, as it has to be kept in the fridge after opening