DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I like this product, i have been using this for several days already when i go to work and works good for me, my feet does not sweat like before. There is no smell, i feel more relax and refresh when at work or doing routine exercise because no more sweat. Quality, size, package, benefit, composition are excellent.

c5a9a495-5995-45c7-8e6b-d182a342b6e0
Posted on Oct 15, 2022

Very cool body powder. Only thanks to her I can walk all summer in skirts and not be afraid to rub each other’s thighs (very painfyl usually). But this item took care of me and my body) This product has a pleasant gentle consistency and does not shrink skin! I did not feel any smell, although this powder is released in two different flavors. )) But lack of smell is a plus, not a minus. In general, iam very pleased with this purchase.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

This is hands down the best body powder I have ever used. It has a very light, almost non-existent scent. It provides great protection for sweaty thighs underneath dresses and works great as an oil-absorber for greasy hair. My husband uses it too on his sweatiest areas and loves that it never clumps or feels gritty. We have this on auto ship so we never run out.

NutritionCoach
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

This product is amazing! It's very soothing and makes your feet soft. I live in a humid climate, and this powder has helped to refresh my feet. The quality is amazing, and it's very affordable. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a foot powder that will help to keep their feet dry and refreshed. No smell.

Posted on May 15, 2022

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Thumbs up for this product. Not only it is talc free, it has tea tree oil which helps to keep my feet fresh. Use it on my feet for long walks and it helps to keep the feet healthy with no odour. Just that the ‘shutter’ that is being used to keep the powder in can cause a bit of an issue when it gets stuck. Still it is Good value for the size.

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

It is a good product but it doesn't have a strong scent. I use it under my underarms and on my foot before wearing a sock. It has helped in the reduction of sweat and kind f body odor. it has a dry and slightly rough texture on the hand but once you apply it you don't feel anything. For the feet, I apply it in the morning before going out and before a workout. I would recommend this product. The package is very nice and is a good product but it doesn't have a strong scent. I use it under my underarms and on my foot before wearing a sock. It has helped in the reduction of sweat and kind f body odor. it has a dry and slightly rough texture on the hand but once you apply it you don't feel anything. For the feet, I apply it in the morning before going out and before a workout. I would recommend this product. size is convenient

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

This product sooo cute and helpful in hydrated the body the size is good to put it in bag and has good quality and it good for body and hand care also, has good smell, it benefits your skin, it good for who has routine day job, help in relaxation

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

This is a great mild scented foot powder. I suffer from sweaty feet, & this powder helps take out some of the moisture. I have horrible allergies, so the fact that it doesn’t have a strong odor helps a lot! It seems to be a high quality product, & the ingredients are few, & no added junk. The mild smell of this powder is almost nonexistent, & that made me purchase this product over the others. It helps me take care of my feet!