DK
4.6

4.6
iHerbCustomer
Posted on May 18, 2022

Brilliant toothpaste with gel texture and strong mint flavor. Package size is standard - contains 128 gramms of the product. Usage is economical enough because even small amount of this toothpaste makes fluffy foam and cleans teeth very well. Not sure if this toothpaste is very gentle and perfect for people with very sensitive gums but the main benefit here is really good whitening effect. Quality of this product is great and I definitely recommend it.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

This is such a great product. You only use a little so a tube lasts a good while. I haven’t had a cavity in 20 years when I began using this nutribiotic’s dental gel. At very cleaning, my dental hygienist comments on how strong and healthy my teeth and gums are.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I bought this for the ingredients. The paste itself is okay, there isn't a bad aftertaste like some natural toothpastes... but it is a bit strong overall. This is one of the toothpastes I do not use everyday, but instead just rotate with others. Why? Because with all the reading I have done I just can not conclude that everything in every paste I have tried is good to use over and over. So I mix it up.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022
1,312

It’s a toothpaste with natural ingredients that I trust. I bought this for my parents to substitute their fluoride toothpaste. Hope they like it.

Posted on May 12, 2022

The flavor is peppery and minty... cleans the teeth and it is gentle too ... I bought this toothpaste for it has not got all the toxic ingredients that other toothpastes have. its simple, basic and tastes great and does the job needed. the teeth feels clean and fresh when i am done.

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

Very gentle on my gum enamel. Does not trigger any gum sensitivity. Smell and taste pleasant. Like the squeeze tube design. Good size packing. A pleasure to use!

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

Great ingredients for tooth and gum health in this product. The taste is very pleasant. I use it as a mouth rinse rather than for brushing, as the baking soda is quite gritty and I'm concerned it could be abrasive to the teeth.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

very good toothpaste for whitening so great recommended product for daily use

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

love the minty smell of the dental gel. will buy again!