DK
4.8

4.8
Posted on Dec 23, 2021
Love it!

I’m a 58 yo female and lead quite an active lifestyle. I love that this supplement has helped a lot with headaches that sometimes follow after a run. I live in a tropical country. I notice that water enough doesn’t supply me with much needed hydration. I also take this when i travel.

f672db9f-ca7d-43f7-a3bb-8f6a50e56962
Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Was suffering from bad stomach flu with its usual symptoms. Was feeling very weak and dehydrated. These helped me a lot, made me literally feel alive again and reduced muscle pain. Haven't tried it for workouts, but I assume it works just as good. My doctor also approved these. Even if you don't work out or live in a super hot country they're still worth having at home in case of stomach flu or food poisoning, as you lose a lot of liquids and essential elements with the symptoms.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Quality ingredients Taste size hydration and milk milk the package arrived early, benefits are more with workout and training with diet milk and diet milk diet soda milk diet diet soda milk milk and diet milk diet diet milk Electrolytes sport is good fluid for breast cancer breast breast cancer patient is a baby

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 27, 2022

These are brilliant, I give them to everyone I know. Not only are they a great electrolyte supplement to keep my bodies fluid levels at optimal levels they also make a great foot soak it opened and dissolved in warm water. Got rid of my mothers cracked heels within a few weeks

Posted on Oct 7, 2022

Without electrolyte supplementation, I'm a serial pee-er - 30 mins after coffee. A trip to the shops. Settled into bed. You name it. Always in need of the loo. These have helped me retain fluids and function much better. Love the convenience of electrolyte in capsule form without the heap of additives.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Electrolytes are great for hydration. I take this before or sometimes after workout or strength training. The quality seemed good. Electrolytes helps with cramping too. The ingredients are almost complete. It has high Vitamin C so it's probably good for people who are slightly deficient. It is easy to swallow to no after taste.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

iherb consistently delivers product much sooner than one might expect. You all are available to respond to concerns and I've never felt neglected. I live in an area that gets brutally hot, it's currently 100 at 7 pm. I love having this product in addition to staying hydrated as I must walk a great deal in the heat. It's simple to use and provides healthy support. Water alone is not enough where I live, this is a brilliant produce and affordable too!

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Hubby hates the taste and smell of the electrolyte drink mix I like to use so we found these as an alternative that doesn't taste of anything. He finds they definitely help keep his electrolytes up in summer and is a more pleasant way of getting them for him as they are flavourless and ingested in one swallow.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

This is wonderful product with ease to supplement your electrolyte after workout or training and sport. Especially it's convenient to consume as capsule since all its ingredients are included in such lovely little size. I can feel the hydration and benefit immediately when my body needs replenishment, and this is it!

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

I used to use Pocari Sweat or such type of drinks during summer days. But I don’t like that they contain unnecessary chemicals that are not beneficial for our bodies. I suffer a lot during summer days of exhaustion, in humid Japan. Friend told me about electrolytes pills! And I searched and found these! It’s a brand that I like, I use their vitamin C powder, very good quality, non gmo.