DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on May 19, 2022
Bioflavo. makes difference

Ascorbic acid with Bioflavonoids from Nutribiotic is my favorite Vitamin C. Isee some people not happy because it doesnt dissolve totaly in the water but i dont find it to be an issue at all, because here health is the paramount of it all. So these bioglavonoids inside feels making it milder and more effective I highly recomend it if you can find it. Many times is out of stock.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

we took it as family every now and then to promote health it's best to dissolve it in juice or smoothies in my opinion instead of water to get past the sour taste if your stomach can't tolerate it acidity the package is of big size (454 g = 454000 mg in total i you can easily control my own personal dosage by measuring it) and it has bioflavinoids as added ingredient which can improve the potency and quality of absorption of vitamine C as an antioxidant effect to support the immunity of my family

06f40cc7-7158-402b-8b60-da540fab11bf
e608fe68-3566-440b-b798-cc614200e709
Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I like this vitamin C because I can take small doses of it several times a day to be optimal for the body and to be absorbed to the maximum. This product is used by the whole family and lasts a long time. I add it to smoothies, shakes, salads, ready meals - always very little, but several times, it is a water-soluble vitamin and should never be taken on an empty stomach, but always with or after food - so it is absorbed, otherwise the body discards.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

I have long used this product, it appears to be more like what you would find in nature, with the C associated with the bioflavinoids. The C is pharmaceutical grade so I can take more without worrying about contaminants the FDA allows (you know, if you only do the RDA, the contaminants don't add up) and the price in this powder form is fantastic.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

One bottle can last for a long time. I use for very little each time otherwise it will be too sour. I add it to my honey water. Vit c helps boost my immune.

6dde5e61-2d47-4995-9d90-05fe7ff5a5eb
Posted on Nov 12, 2022

The ingredients in this NutriBiotic Ascorbic Acid with Bioflavonoid seem to be of good quality, but it did not break down in the liquid so easily. The taste was ok. I am sure it was effective and helpful to my immune system, but I don't think I will purchase this one again.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

I purchased this ascorbic acid instead of my usual vitamin c product. This powder is brown and reminds me a bit of instant gravy powder when I add it to water! The taste definitely isn’t as sour as other products, which is nice. I use it when I feel my self getting unwell with cold or flu and think it helps my recovery. It’s a very cost effective way to support the immunity of my family.

Vitamin C is essential for us and to get it from the food could be quite challenging. So supplementing it nowadays is must. Before purchasing this one Vitamin C, I was using their powdered Sodium Ascorbate, but because of it's taste I decided to change and try this one. What can I say, this one is very acidic and dissolving it in the glass of water at the recommended dosage makes it super acidic. So at the end I decided to add it to my daily bowl of salad instead of any vinegar or lemon juice. Works definitely better. Don't forget to drink a lot of water while using it!

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

I tend to prefer powders to increase absorption without fillers. I like this particular powder of C. Easy to take when taking my b vitamins.

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

Quality ingredients used and really beneficial heading into winter to support immunity. Really pleasant lemony taste with easy packaging. I feel the effects help my mental health aswell as boosting immunity.