DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Nov 10, 2022

High quality product at a very good price. If drinking it daily, it will last for more than a year. The taste is not the greatest, but is tollerable. I usually add the electrolytes to my lime water and drink it in the mornings or after my workout to rehydrate my body.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

Great stuff. I don't like taking the chewable vit c tablets as they can erode teeth enamel and I dont like the taste of buffered vit c which is better for teeth. This form is good as its not as hard on teeth enamel as you don't chew it and can drink through a straw and is quite yummy too

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

I feel so good when consuming this I find myself having to control my use as I know too much electrolytes can cause hypernatrimia (too much sodium in blood). The taste is like a very light tea with stevia so I add lemon to it but adding to actual tea would be great I imagine. I have the MTFR gene mutation so I can't have cyanocobalamin B12 that vitamin water and others contain. I really don't wanna buy into the extra plastic and garbage ingredients anyway so this is a win win.... plus the extra VITC AND THERE IS 363 SERVINGS.... 🖐🎤 Like if this helps ya!

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

I really like this stuff: for a vitamin C powder, it seems minimally acidic, which is remarkable. The reason for this of course is that it's buffered. I put a rounded teaspoon in my "start the day" drink when I feel I need extra C. It tastes lemony.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

using it to get kids to take vit c and mix it with other med solutions when needed. also, mixing it with my collagen in the morning. great taste.

Posted on May 3, 2022

We are all heavy into sports. The whole family uses it. So this is the best prized product so far. Bottle goes a long way. Always in stock. Taste is okay. Just pimp it with waterdrops or lemonjuice

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

I love this form of Vitamin C! I take it every morning and evening. Also, it’s a much better price here than anywhere else I looked.

Posted on Mar 3, 2021

It's a little tart, but not too much so. I wasn't able to get the C packets I liked due to long term out of stock, so I tried this. I do mix it with other powders, which changes the flavor somewhat. I like the price and use it every day.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Slightly sweet, easily dissolved in water or juice. Good ingredients. I definitely recommend it!