DK

53,201
2,301
Posted on Feb 4, 2022
Best Vitamin C ever!

I have used so many different range of Vitamin C. But this brand of Sodium Ascorbate crystaline powder works best for me! New to this, I initially ordered a bottle to try it out. My daughter has sinusitis and after drinking it for 1-2 days, she found her nose congestion improved! For the family, whenever we think that we are under the weather, we will quickly drink an additional dose of it. So far, so good.

d788eeab-1c8d-484e-aa6a-d089532882f2
Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I have delayed the review in order to try out the product for at least 90 days. IT IS FABULOUS! YES! Works like miracle on skin and improve my immune system. I find it able to help in reducing inflammation so very quickly. It is also easy to drink with taste akin to soda water. High doses of vitamin C effect on skin shown almost immediately on the same day of drinking it. MOST importantly, for the last 3 months, i woke up with minimum sinus and able to recover quickly when i am getting allergies from dust mite and/or food consumed. Certainly a worthy purchase which i will repeat order. Thank you.

e0e603d4-a6ff-48bf-809e-bd9975302060
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
8,180

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

Very high quality, pharmaceutical grade ingredient! It is an excellent antioxidant. The serving size is 1/4 teaspoon for 1100 mg of vitamin C and 120 my of sodium. The acidity of ascorbic acid is buffered with sodium, and it comes in powdered form. You cannot taste any sourness or saltiness. It dissolves into the water so nicely. My second picture is room-temperature water with this product in it. I put a teaspoon of sodium ascorbate into the water, and I slowly drink throughout the day. I can really feel the difference. I keep it in the mouth for a while to sink vitamin C into my gum, and it seems to help my oral condition as well!

c198358e-0040-4c67-aa32-06a7cc0c14d3
38a743ae-d304-4132-bdaf-b5b3bb20d50a
Posted on Sep 6, 2022

The best thing for immunity! Whenever anyone starts to get sick I mix with water/ juice and serve, usually their cold/ flu symptoms don’t get worse so effects are almost immediate. Taste isn’t great as the ingredients are high quality but it’s not noticeable if mixed with juice.

84464725-fd4f-4efd-9843-cd715651f0ca
Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I've always liked using this vitamin C because it's not acidic. Packaging is great. Best quality. Powder aasily dissolves in water or any liquid, taste is great and it's safe to take because there's no capsules or extra material used to hold it. I highly recommend this Vitamin C.

67a923ed-50fa-4e0f-91eb-c6df1ab0414b
Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I mix it with water and it gets dissolved easily. Recommended to everyone for immunity and it doesnt taste bad. I like its size and packed well. Thanks iherb for this brand of vitamin C. the effect is fast after using makes your skin bright. I take it each morning

58e1bd77-441e-47c7-80ee-eb08893ec38f
dd0703cd-a877-4858-b566-9cd30108c6e1
1aaa861b-47ee-478c-ae73-57433e26643d
029d717b-c63f-4160-9bdb-d4e92fcecae1
Posted on Mar 14, 2022

My face cleared up! and I think it helps my immune system cuz my family members were feeling under the weather but not me! i dilute 1/4 - 1/2 tsp in a 2liter bottle of water everyday. sometimes I mix it with my collagen powder. it's tasteless and doesnt hurt my sensitive stomach even when I drink it right after waking up. will defo repurchase!

00aa12bc-a80a-4625-8666-278a81d2347a

NutriBiotic® Sodium Ascorbate is a non-bitter, non-acidic, fully reacted, buffered crystalline powder combining 100% pharmaceutical grade vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid) and sodium in a highly soluble form. Vitamin C is considered the king of the vitamins because it enhances the immune system to defend the body from sickness, such as further enhance this essential vitamin to make it an ascorbate bland to make it more effective and healthier for your body immunity and well being, Nutubiotic Sodium Ascorbate, Crystalline Powder, size 8 oz (227 g) of vitamin C as well as alkaline that helps to neutralise the acidity and as L-ascorbic acid is driving the body's pH to safe levels. Try it now and be a healthier version of you. Serve as daily vitamins.

Posted on May 29, 2022

This powder is a secret to use if you freeze fresh fruit in a cold pack. Just add a little to your sugar water and it will keep your fruit it's original color. Also sprinkle on peeled sliced apples and then when cooked you'll have the most beautiful applesauce. And you'll be getting extra vitamin C in your food. It's a great quality and you never need alot at one time. This size bottle will last a long time.