DK

Based on 3,498 Ratings
2,828
Posted on Sep 24, 2022
8,612
NutriBiotic as it's best!

I absolutely love this skin cleanser! It's smells like a fresh fruit and it's a non-soap, so it's gentle and doesn't leave my skin feeling dry or tight. It has a really refreshing scent and it leaves my skin looking and feeling amazing! I will definitely be repurchasing this product!

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

Skin cleanser is amazing cleanser for body …it clean my body very well and my body stay glowy and soft …one of my favorite cleanser in the world … I recommend it for all people ..I have sensitive skin but in works with me well … the scent is beautiful fruity scent that stay for a long time … the flavor in wonderful … I use it everyday

bd2f3ed7-1fb1-4729-90a5-bb998360607e
Posted on Mar 1, 2022

it lathers a little bit and cleans well without drying your face. the composition is clean. but it doesn't remove heavy makeup at the same time you need to use makeup remover before. it somehow controls sebum production.the picture shows my face after 4 hours outside in hot weather.

6a89e3cb-6659-4784-8ae0-d8b61b4aa197

good but I prefer the blue one , this one has a weird scent 🧐🧐🧐 update 🌀after using this for one month I can say that it's somehow good and it doesn't leave the skin dry comparing with other cleansers , the consistency is a bit watery and not so foamy , I still have issues with the smell thou 😅 it's kinda weird , so to sum up I'm not going to buy it again , I give it 6 out of 10 ❤️👍 please like if my review was helpful 🥺💕

1bec9fea-09bf-439e-bf9e-64f4cc42a727
Posted on Dec 6, 2022

I just bought my second bottle as a backup. This is great with a washcloth. I have HS and it doesn't mess with my skin. Highly recommend. Great 2 in one for body and face. If you have a dry face just note this may make it drier. Just moisturize after you get out of the shower. The size of the bottle is perfect and this last for ages.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

I love this body wash! It smells so good, I use it every day. It’s gentle and good for sensitive skin. Doesn’t dry out my skin at all. It has high quality beneficial ingredients, fairly large size bottle that lasts a long time due to the soap being so thick. I buy it often!

Posted on Oct 15, 2022
4,069

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

This product is a great surprise for me! I didn’t have many expectations, but I bought it mainly for the reviews and the price, but it is a super cleanser! Very gently and not leaving a dry skin! My new must have in my double cleaning routine! I definitely recommend it!

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Great Skin Cleanser Nice scent, great quality that comes in a nice package with size of 473ml that is suitable for use by all different age group. Its does clean well.. It can be used for sensitive skin type and the key benefit is that it can moisturize your skin! To top it all. It is very affordable