DK

Based on 14,063 Ratings
12,087
1,313
Posted on Sep 18, 2022

spray for the throat, which should be used as soon as it starts to hurt. at the first symptoms of pain. the light taste of grapefruit is very pleasant. convenient packaging in the form of a spray with a lid. use 2-3 times a day for 2 injections. very cool spray. I recommend it.

9aec0795-d1d3-47e2-b587-57c7fe2a8dab
8e43cc2a-1928-49bb-8527-8e562758874b
d0d15fae-20e2-4983-a2ab-07e292dfa53b
Posted on Aug 30, 2022
20,383

I have never been so impressed with a product in my life! This throat spray is amazing and has helped me immensely. The grapefruit seed extract, zinc, and menthol work together perfectly to soothe my throat and give me long-lasting relief. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who suffers from sore throats or other throat problems.

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

Delivery was good, fast, package in good condition. Spray have sweet and mint taste. My throat very sensitive and easily become dry. Despite of contain mint, this spray works gently even for irritated and sensitive throat. I think it's helping! Before i bought grapefruit pills from same company. Seems it is useful products, with strong yet natural ingredient - grapefruit seeds extract.

f78da658-f0bf-44ee-b250-d217244d3427
Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Don't buy it. I gave it 5 stars because some people only read 5 star reviews like my self. So I bought it and after trying it for the first time it gave me the worst sore throat!!!! So I came back to read the 1 star reviews and people have faced the same issue. I do not recommend it at all. Save your money and run. The flavor is fine but sitll it doesn't give you what you used it for.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

This throat spray is a real life saver, as even my kids are willing to take it - unlike pretty much all other natural gentle antibiotics, due to taste. This one features a strong fresh mint taste, very pleasant. As soon as we start to show symptoms of a cold/flu, we use it 3times a day, and it passes without taking hold! Also it's great for general oral hygiene. It's a keeper!

Posted on May 1, 2022

I agree with all of the other reviews regarding the efficacy of this spray for throat comfort and immune strengthening. However, I have had a lesion on my leg (more like a crusty skin tag, I guess). It had been there for several months and was growing. It itched and bled sometimes. YES, I should have gone to the dermatologist. But I am a single mom and it is hard sometimes to head off to the Doctor for everything. Long-story-short; I grabbed this stuff and started spraying it on the area daily for about a week each time I got out of the shower. The spot has all but disappeared!! Of course you should see someone if you have a suspicious spot! I am only saying this stuff definitely improved, if not cured the lesion after a week of applying, I had to share...

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Initially I had a bit of difficulty getting this to hit the back of my throat where I wanted it but after some practice I've nailed my technique and I love it. The spray is refreshing (because of the menthol), soothing (aloe vera and DGL) and has a mildly numbing, antibiotic-like effect from the grapefruit seed extract. It leaves a pleasant taste with a predominantly minty flavor. I use Nutriobiotic's menthol nasal spray too. Top quality products! No nasty ingredients.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

It is a first class product. It can stop a cold in it's tracks if used early and it is a very good breath freshener. It's been almost three years since I started using this stuff and I STILL haven't gotten a sore throat. One flu in December of 2015 that I remember because it knocked me out for a couple of days but NO sore throat the whole time. I get the occasional sniffles but no full blown colds that I can remember. I cannot recommend this stuff enough! The product leaves a pleasant taste in the mouth. On spritz stops itchy throat on contact If you cannot stand the taste of the drug store throat sprays and need REAL relief, then you need this product in your medicine cabinet now! I hope my very honest review helps someone! Be well, stay well and God bless!

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Wow. Nothing I have *ever* used before has gotten rid of a sore throat as quickly as this product. Not even OTC's like DayQuil and Zyrtec. I felt a cold coming on and sprayed 2 sprays in the back of my throat 3x that day; there is a slight burning sensation after applying but it's nothing unbearable. My throat was relieved within an hour of each application, and I woke up the next morning forgetting that I had a sore throat the day before. This stuff is well-priced magic. The flavor is minty and pleasant.