DK

2,164
Posted on Aug 30, 2022
20,383
Excellent! product

If you're looking for a powerful and natural vegan-friendly grapefruit seed extract, this is the perfect product for you! I was really impressed with the quality and concentration of this extract, and it's really easy to take since it's in liquid form. It's also great value for the price. Definitely worth trying if you're looking for a grapefruit seed extract that ticks all the boxes!

6d0fdaa3-8bd4-41f5-815b-8b8891d0f265
b9239ff4-1a13-48b5-95ac-06a14654abbe
b8733d1c-1398-4db1-877e-ded70ec65fa1
2391a17e-710c-4f4b-86eb-a7be9f0a9bc6
89a65706-37f3-419a-a06f-18b143b36ad4
Posted on Feb 5, 2022

I took it from Dr Berg's recommendation for Candida.. I noticed the difference when I used it while I had Corona it help me get better. About candida you should stop sugars and support your body by oregano tea and you'll heal maximum in two weeks. I use it in my mouth too!

736630ec-eda9-4bcd-91c5-ede118872daf
Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I suffer from radiation proctitis so my immune system suffers when I get sick. This product was recommended to me by my vegan cousin and thank God I have bought it because I caught a very bad bronckitis and had to take antibiotics GSE helped me to lift up my immune system.Compared to the last time I had Bronckitis I felt I got well much faster this time.

95192f0f-9959-4c48-9ab5-da6b22936e2b
Posted on Aug 14, 2022
4,107

Posted on May 16, 2022

Grapefruit seed extract has antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties. Many experts recommend it for digestive issues and gut imbalances, especially for candida overgrowth. I also love that this GSE doesn't contain any alcohol. Take care of yourselves people and each other and may God bless you with abundance of love, joy, health and happiness in your lives!

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

The most amazing product to get white teeth, remove tartar and plaque build up naturally. Used daily for at least 3-4 weeks (1-2 drops on toothbrush, together with your toothpaste. Better if you use glycerin-free toothpaste ) will make your teeth sparkling white and remove stains, tartar and plaque. I received a lot of compliments on how white my teeth were and people were asking me what I was using. Be patient as it takes a few weeks, but it works! Dental hygienist was blown away (might put them out of business by the way, if people discovered this). It tastes a bit bitter, but it was not an issue for me. The bottle lasts forever if you use it this way.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

This grapefruit seed extract is great! I like that it has simple ingredients. I've heard that this product helps those who deal with skin problems, I decided to give it a try and I noticed that my skin looks better! It keeps my skin look more smooth and cleared out any breakouts. The price is super affordable! The quality of the product is great! I like that the product comes in small bottle, the size is convenient if you are planning to travel!

0b849a3b-d8ee-4097-8da1-99dbc1be8312
Posted on Aug 29, 2022

I think it’s so great product. I don’t use it every day, but anytime I feel not good at stomach I put 15 drops . If any flu I use it every day . Now I will travel to Thailand and taking this bottle with me , I guess it’s the number when when you travel as well . Please put like . Thank you

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

this is a great surprising little product you can do so much with it it was actually helping me a lot with ear pain soap it within a few hours at the ingredients are help our natural and quality is great the size is also very generous and I feel that you can really benefit from it the composition is really well thought out