DK

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

This is hands down, an amazing product. I take two a day all through the winter. If I feel something come on, I take up to 6 a day. It’s very effective! This product works so well for me and my kiddos I keep stocked up throughout the year. The size is perfect for adults, but I can easily break a pill for my kids too. I also by the powder form when available.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Very good product! I absolutely love the quality of that brand and this package is not an exception. Depends on frequency you use it. Works really good for me so I can highly recommend that product.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

I love these because they're 2 in one of essential vitamins that are much needed for those with a poor diet and the magnesium helps with restless leg syndrome

Posted on Dec 22, 2020

We are Fans of Vitamin C on these 5 years. Since the Pandemic this year, we have tryouts more on different brand due to runout of stock. My mum (63yrs) have weakness stomach but good absorbed in this vitamin, she felt energetic after completed a bottle of this brand compared with previous brand.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Love that it's buffered...doesn't upset my stomach. Been taking it for years with great results.

Posted on May 6, 2022

I like it because it's gentle on your stomach if you're sensitive to pure ascorbic acid.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

love this to keep lymph draining and boost the immune system

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Great for people with interstitial cystitis! Buffered so will not cause stomach or bladder pain

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Great product, easy to swallow size. Doesn't bother my stomach at all.