DK
4.8

4.8
Posted on Sep 5, 2022
Very good

No unnecessary fillers and a good absorbable form of calcium. Very easy on the stomach, I take 3 with lunch daily and add D3 and K2. My teeth have improved a lot since I started taking 1000 to 1500 mg of calcium daily, I started with plain calcium carbonate but it bothered my stomach a bit, so I decided to try other forms, and this is one of them.

Posted on May 9, 2022

These supplements are great quality. Calcium is essential for bone support and the quality of the ingredients is second to none. Anyone of a certain age should be taking them to support calcium deficiency. No after taste

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

The product was well packaged and arrived on time safely. My delight is finding a Calcium Citrate that is NOT combined with Vit D as my medication requires no added Vit D. I am very happy with this Calcium Citrate.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

Posted on Apr 1, 2021

Nutricology, Calcium Citrate is a good source of Calcium. Our bodies can easily absorb the calcium citrate. I take it as a supplement to Vitamin Code Grow Bone System as the Grow Bone System didn't give enough calcium for my needs. I also appreciate these are Vegan as well as Capsules.

Posted on Mar 11, 2021

I’m breastfeeding and don’t have a plenty of calcium in my diet. I decided to take calcium to preserve calcium in my bones. I would rather say that you don’t need to take extra calcium except for the breastfeeding time. And if you decide to, make sure it’s bio available form like citrate or malate

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

great for people that are suffering from high oxalates, calcium citrate is a good binder for oxalates. The bottle is value for money

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

Pure ingredients, convenient to use. just pop one in and I'm settled for the day. taste alright too, won't have weird taste.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Excellent Product, exactly what I needed as part of my daily regimen