DK
4.4

4.4
YuliiaYuliia
Posted on Jan 10, 2022

So easy to swallow, has no taste or smell. I use warm water, so it dissolves faster. Taste like chalk or sand on my tongue, big package, will last for month. great quality, I feel much better by using it, since I do not eat many veggies

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Quality ingredients age fiber package benefits gut diet composition constipation intestine taste is not so good otherwise other information perfect nice products and good for constipation thank you i her for very effective product

c574b551-253e-4b0e-b526-2a4e98d3a097
Posted on Jan 12, 2022

I'm taking this to help with weighloss--a tablespoon in 16oz of water twice a day. So far I think it's made me a little less regular as my body adjusts to it.

Posted on Mar 23, 2021

It is odorless, works to suppress appetite, being fiber it helps you feel “full”. It can aid in digestion and relieve constipation by adding bulk to your stool. The only downside is just the nature of the product. Being insoluble it does not dissolve, making the solution gritty/sand like and difficult to consume. An alternative for cellulose would be psyllium husk (brand name metamucil), which gels up quickly. Same laxative effects and appetite suppressing properties, for those looking to avoid grittiness of cellulose.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Excellent! Helps with the constipation. Easy to dissolve in water. I also want to try to use it in baked goods! Highly recommend 👍

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

This is a good product. It helps with my constipation. I take it every morning.

Posted on May 2, 2022

The delivery was very slow and I waited a good few weeks for it to arrive. The powder was easy to dissolve in water and take, but a little chalky in texture. However, it caused me to have to frequently visit the bathroom up to 6 times a day and my gut felt irritated. I used to take methylcellulose tablets with good success as they used to bulk up my stool and help me to go once daily, but these were discontinued. I was hopeful that this would replace them but unfortunately I was disappointed. I’m sure it may work for some but not for me.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

Good. I combine it with soluble fibres such as psyllium or apple pectin

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

Did what it was supposed to and increased transit time. Made my stool pale and yellowish and caused some side-effects, but I found a way to deal with them. It allowed me to tolerate another supplement I'd previously done badly with, but I don't really know why.