DK

4.8
Based on 1,284 Ratings
1,131
Posted on Aug 19, 2022

Magnesium is one of the most important minerals that is essential for the health of the entire body. Especially for those who play sports. It also normalizes the activity of the nervous system. It supports a healthy metabolism, muscle function, energy production. I take two capsules before bed and it improves my sleep.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I had tried other Magnesium supplements before, but they had extreme laxative effects that simply weren't tolerable. I decided to try once more with this Nutricology Magnesium Citrate, and happily found that I could take them once or twice daily without such an extreme reaction. I also appreciate that it comes in capsule form, which is easier on the throat than tablets, which are often rough to swallow. I recommend this as a superior product.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Many people are lacking magnesium and have sleep and other issues, high quality ingredients help keep a good balance of this mineral for ultimate health. I started taking it a year ago, it helps to relax and rest. Convenient packing and size, easy to swallow. Please like my review if you find it helpful 😸

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

I am pregnant. And taking 2 capsules 2 hours before sleep. I like it, I am sleeping much better and also its very good is you have constipation.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

I like this Magnesium. Quality is good and I sleep perfect

cbea9bf7-39ae-4fb0-9c48-f342a6583553
Posted on Aug 21, 2021

MgO I bought thru iherb was worse than useless. some supplements claim to be chlated but also include MgO in unspecified amounts. Iherb should ensure proper labelling and exclude rocks from the supplements they carry. bioavailability is important or there is misprepresentation which iherb then goes along with silently. This product helped my leg cramps and stifness so it works for me.

Posted on Mar 29, 2021

Excellent for people defficient in magnesium. Did you know one of the signs for magnesium defficiency are chocolate cravings? Our bodies are so smart! Sunflower seeds are also a good source of magnesium. The citrate form of magnesium has a mild laxative effect. This means it's great to take it if you struggle with constipation.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

Not tested yet I will update my review later Good health for everyone It’s work I can feel more energy

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

All the necessary vitamins are collected here . Not the first time we order, it saves from viruses

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

Excellent ingredients good quality good size nice packay great benefit