DK

Based on 1,505 Ratings
1,076
Posted on Aug 5, 2022
5,890

SO thankful for the reviews listed here - they convinced me to try these and they absolutely worked to get rid of the h-pylori issue that blessed me with a bleeding ulcer. The daily searing stomach pain is done and my gut is back to normal. I took 2 morning and 2 at night .

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I like this brand. I feel is it working to eradicate suspected H. Pylori and have had good results with this product. I use two capsules daily before breakfast on an empty stomach. Again I would suggest that you do some reading up on H. Pylori before taking this product. Make sure you need it and don't just purchase/use it on impulse!

Posted on May 11, 2022

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I bought this product with the goal of keeping H pylori symptoms at bay. It's 2 weeks since I started using this product but haven't seen any improvement in my symptoms. I know with some people it can take up to a month or 2 to see any significant improvement in their symptoms. So fingers crossed. I take 2 caps (1000mg) in the morning 1hr b4 Brkf and 2 caps in the evening 1hr b4 dinner. I really like the pine smell and is stronger when u open the capsule to see the Pure mastic gum pearls.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

This product was instrumental in giving me relief from a stomach ulcer. I had been experiencing acid reflux and discomfort consistent with an ulcer. I was screened for h. pylori and the results were negative. I recommend the Nutricology brand of Mastic gum as I've found it's taste, consistency and effectiveness the best overall.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

I take this everyday day. Nutricology is a good quality brand. The ingredients are natural forms of Mastic. I can't handle taking the pure form so the size and capsule count is good for me. You can't taste the strong flavor as you would with mastic gum. It offers great benefits and the minerals we need.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Jun 10, 2022
1,055

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

The quality is really excellent. Whenever I feel a bit out of whack I take this supplement and it does benefit me and gives me relieve. I do not mind the slight taste to it. The ingredient is pure. I try and make sure that I have this supplement in my cache of must have supplements.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

All my family members are taking this to reduce acid in their stomach and they said this brand works the best. Pricy but the best so I ordered to try it myself.

418aef5c-9ebc-4b42-9adb-0ca4670d3588