DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jan 10, 2022

The only 20mg Melatonin on iherb. Would prefer that the price is lower. Nutricology is a trusted and respectful brand so that must be the one of the reasons. As part of my protocol I take 60mg at night so it makes the bottle last only 20 days. Anyway I am happy to find such product and will continue to buy it since in EU you can get it only on prescription and wait for the compounding pharmacy to prepare it.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Excellent capsules if you're fighting insomnia. I used to take big dose of some other product, but now it's OK to take this 20mg capsule to have a good sleep.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

These are wonderful when it is hard to get to sleep. They don't taste of anything the size and quality are easily digested and the benefit is a restful nights sleep. I find a large dosage helps and recommend this dosage to others.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I used to take 3 to 5 mg melatonin supplements, but those didn’t be effective against my insomnia. This excellent supplement with its effectiveness, I can have a good sleep every night.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I used this to help with immunity during the flu scare. I have not caught the flu. Read up on this higher dose melatonin for immunity against viruses and when dealing with cancer treatments. This is a high quality brand name.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

High quality brand. Excellent strength for me and you get a good size in the box. This is the number one sleep supplement for me. I think I’ve converted to this brand.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I’m very happy with product and service. I feel the benefit from the product and I believe the quality is good and the size and dosage are easy to swallow.

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

These work really well for me and are a decent price for such a high dosage pill. No bad taste and the pill is small in size so easy to swallow. Good quality, minimal filler ingredients and they help my sleep a lot.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

This product is perfect for shift workers on a 24 hour rotating roster. Highly recommend.

3bcbad58-54af-4b72-adb3-07473b5aafcd