DK
4.8

4.8
Posted on Oct 23, 2022
Excellent! Safe way to improve digestion naturally

Been using for over 6 months now and these Nutricology pancreatic tissue capsules have been a game changer for me. Having impaired digestion for last couple of years, I was eating plenty of food but didn't seem to be absorbing what I was eating. I thought these capsules would help my pancreas to make more enzymes internally and it worked its magic as I immediately began putting on healthy weight over the weeks and months since first use. I still use these capsules now but not as much as at the start because my digestion is just working better on its own. The quality is great (extracted from organically pastured animals, free of unnecessary fillers, binders etc..), the ingredients are definitely suited to humans (as pigs have a monogastric digestive system just like humans) and iHerb has great delivery contractors who deliver goods very promptly and always in excellent condition. Highly recommended for anyone struggling with impaired pancreatic function looking for a safe, natural boost for their own system. Great natural product

09615cca-18ae-49b8-86a3-39c394762d0c

Have a compromised immune system. Pathogens and poisons in the body are detoxed with this method. In a YouTube video, Dr. G stated that he utilizes the same protocol for his Lyme patients as he does for his cancer patients. I'm going to give it a go. I've heard he makes patients take 20 pills three times a day, 30 minutes before meals. I'm not at those quantities yet, but I've noticed that when I raise doses, I need to use more binders, otherwise my symptoms worsen as if there's a toxin buildup. When I took 10 capsules 30 minutes before meals twice a day, I got an intriguing reaction. I was a wreck until I detoxed using Bentonite, charcoal, yucca, and Zeolyte. After that, I felt completely normal. My stomach has been happier since taking too. Worth a try.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

My son always have trouble chewing foods due to malformed teeth. This product helps him to digest foods as it naturally contains important enzymes (amylase for carbs, protease for proteins and lipase for fats). A lifesaver if you have histamine intolerance and indigestion. Pork pancreas is highly recommended by Dr. Gonzalez over lamb and beef pancreas as it has the highest amount of naturally occurring digestive enzymes.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

My son is special needs and has digestion issues due to crooked teeth which cannot be fixed by an orthodontist. He cannot chew foods very well and tends to swallow them instead of chewing. Pureeing his foods help but still lacks digestion enzymes to properly digest them in the small intestine. This Pancreas supplement is an absolute godsend! It definitely helped him in many ways.

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

I am happy with this product , it has improved my digestion ; the ingredient seems to be good and the size of the capsule is great.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

My physician suggested I take these pills to my Gerson protocol. Earlier I used similar product from another producer (different brand) but I was told this one purer and of better quality.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

This really improved my fat digestion and is positively impacting other issues it's specifically designed for. I especially trust the sourcing of the ingredients and the research that went into it.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Best pancreatic enzyme product there is. It is used by Nicolas Gonzales and Gerson therapists. Ordered small package just to try it out. If you plan to use it regularly, go for the largest one.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

By far the best quality Pancreas supplements i've ever took, nice benefits !The right dosage and no after taste. The size of the package is ideal ! I'm using this ingredients every single day of my life and it does a wonder !

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

I feel like this product really helps with my digestion. My father and aunt were patients of Dr. Gonzalez and I believe in his medicine.