DK

Based on 3,145 Ratings
2,238
Posted on Jul 19, 2022
Olbas Oil...Pure Plant Oil

Olbas Aromatherapy & Massage Oil ingredients are all Essential Oil. I use it every night to massage my neck before going to bed. It provides comfort, cannot live without it. When I have a cold, I will sprinkle 6 drops on a tissue and inhale. I have bought another packaging of the Olbas Oil from other Platforms, but this one from iherb is still the best!! I always carry a bottle in my bag. Scent is awesome and action is rapid. Highly recommended!!

e67eccb3-8157-47d7-864d-704318cee34e
Posted on Feb 4, 2022

I was using Olbas, before it was cool to use Essential Oil! There is nothing so soothing relieving and comforting as the scent of Olbas therapeutic oil and herbal bath. You don't have to be sick to use it, but we find it does help ease the discomfort of colds, flu, viruses, aches and pains. Olbas Massage Oil and products make excellent much appreciated gifts!

Posted on Jul 19, 2022
8,481

Very useful to relieve muscle fatique after working out. Simply apply the oil on the affected area and lightly rub it to get some instant relief, useful for headache too.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

I love the scent. The size the quality the packaging is superb. The product is good and i really love this product😉I love this essential oil ita very natural and you will love it. It is a soothing relief for headache,body ache and you will feel very relaxing. It benefits me well. It can be use to any age group. Try it and you will surely love this product.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Posted on May 29, 2022

have been using Olbas oil since I was a child, so pleased to find it on iherb. teh scent is mint and eucalyptus and is really npowerful at clearing blocked noses and sinuses. I put some on a cotton bad and leave next to my bed. Can be used in an nhalation as well

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I have been using olbas oil for over 30 years. Initially to relieve symptoms of sinus headaches. I have refrred this to so many people who are now also regular users because it works. Recently I have also been using it for muscle and joint pain. The smell is pleasnaly minty, not too overpowering and doesn't cause any nausea like eucalyptus oil does when used regularly.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

Have a cough or trouble breathing because of a cold? Rub your neck and chest with this oil. Then wrap yourself up and sleep like a baby. Should cough return, repeat and take an Olbas lozenge or two. You'll get a good night's rest. Like the fact that this is all plant-based and did not irritate my skin at all. The scent is your typical mint w eucalyptus. Very effective!

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

I use it for my children if they have stuck nose, it helps to breathe easily. Scent is very specific, for me ok, but my spouse scolds when I use it. Minus star because if I want only one drop, 2-3 drops are coming out and I run out of the product too fast and it's not that cheap.