DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jan 3, 2022
Love this stuff!

I love the quality of this product! All-natural and doesn't taste terrible. I do wish it came in a larger size as I use it a lot when I need it meaning I run out quickly, but I still love it more than any other cough syrups. Benefits feel natural and the ingredients are super clean.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Fabulous quality Good ingredients Delicious taste Easy to use Size is good Package is good I have benefit No composition Recipe, diet, serving, frequency Fabulous quality Good ingredients Delicious taste Easy to use Size is good Package is good I have benefit No composition Recipe, diet, serving, frequency Fabulous quality Good ingredients Delicious taste Easy to use Size is good Package is good I have benefit No composition Recipe, diet, serving, frequency

This natural cough syrup is extremely good for the cough and congestion. After I started using it, I feel a big improvement. In my opinion the taste is very good, it tastes like honey and eucalyptus which are excellent ingredients for the cough and congestion. The quality of this natural cold supplement is wonderful. I got better from the cold in about 3 days with this syrup. I truly recommend this cough syrup to anyone that wants to get better from the cold. If you find my comment useful, please give me a thumb up. Thank you!

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I finally got the chance to use this syrup now that I caught the flu and I absolutely love it! I'm only sad that I didn't get 2 bottles right away because it ran out quite quickly between me and my husband. this syrup is absolutely delicious! no more yucky cough syrups with who knows what in them! I absolutely feel improvement in my cough and it also soothes the throat very well. I love all the quality ingredients in it such as the honey and the rest. will absolutely buy more of it

Posted on May 30, 2022

I purchased this for myself, but my sister got a cough, and she used the entire bottle. She is hard to help, but she did not say a word, which is a good sign. I have used Olbas products before and I just ordered another bottle to have if we need it.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

It’s worth the price! Whenever we feel a little itch in our throat we immediately take this and its clears the throat. Very soothing. It’s our 2nd purchase!

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

This was recommended by my cousin as I tend to cough quite often in the past. It probably works for mild coughs and sore throats. Very soothing. I always have a bottle at home in case I need it.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

We love this product. It's out favorite go to in the winter for cough, scratchy throats. It soothes the throat and calm a cough. Great for children and adults.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I've been using olbas cough syrup for years and always re-order from iherb. It works well for allergy coughs as well as cold cough.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

This cough syrup really works in reducing cough. My wife had dry cough for more than weeks. Then i got this cough syrup. After fee days the cough subsided and she was taking only once before going to sleep.