DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Oct 18, 2022

quality is spot on the money. great size for family share. benefits are effective and provides energy to my daily training but still check your doctor if its suitable for you. the packaging was neat and the taste was really great. i have visible muscle thanks to this product. good for diet if you are into it

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

Good to take after strength training. the quality is good it benefits me as it gives me energy. also tell the right size I should take for average to maxim energy.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

I'm a frequent buyer and I love this product and especially the taste of fruit fusion. It gives me great energy and with all the vitamins and nutrients I can use this with good conscience as opposed to energy drinks one buys at the supermarket.

Posted on May 12, 2022
2,655

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

The product itself is awesome, the "Fruit Fusion" flavor is not the best but not the worst, it tastes like real fruit punch but a little lighter

Posted on Mar 1, 2021

You need some energy to get work done while keeping cortisol levels low? This is the thing. I drink it daily During the day and intra-workouts. Mix it with some Gatorade or Aquarius and water (put enough water so it doesn't taste too sweet) and you're good for the day. I work in construction so I do some heavy lifting all day long and I still have energy left at the end of the day to lift some more at the gym. It contains caffeine so if you work out at night, get some AminoX for the gym and take this during the day.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

The best that you can ever buy , thank you so much iherb for everything you are the leader

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

Fast delivery and good deal! Taste good and great quality. Great source of BCCA. Good for pre-workout drink. Will buy again.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

Amazing phenomenal formulation clean ingredients really good high purity concentration

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

This is the third flavor I've tried. They are all delicious and like the burst of energy it gives.