DK

4.3
  • S
Posted on Jul 5, 2022
Good

I follow the recommended dosage. In combination with creatine(5-10 gr per day). It really works mainly as anticatabolic and to keep lean muscle. Do not break the capsule, it tastes bad. It is expensive. I suggest to cycle(for example 2 months in, 1 month off). Very good that this company uses a patended HMB.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Best HMB i have used. This is a pure patented quality product and not one of those knock offs on the market. Optimum Nutrition is my go to for quality I can trust!

Posted on May 5, 2022

Have been using for 6 months, along with regular high intensity exercise and already notice a difference in the size of my muscles. I wouldn't be without this product now.

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

I buy this regularly for my elderly father. I don't know if it's effective, but it seems to be better than when I don't drink.

Posted on Apr 9, 2021

Optimim Nutrition brand of supplements is decent for some products.. BCAA, specifically L-Leucine has always been of interest for body building community... HMB form is L-Leucine is considered more superior because this is the active (metabolized) form of Leucine that the body can readily absorbed. Its a good choice for vegans and vegetarians whose diet usually lacks Leucine... Its also a good choice for those in fasted state who don't want to lose muscle mass (due to muscle tissue catabolism that naturally occurs during extended fasts). For muscle building however, I wouldn't rely on HMB alone, I would have more complete source of protein such as meat, and then if necessary supplement it with additional HMB (or more preferably with EAAs, which are the full spectrum of amino acids) during workouts

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

the product is very good and the quality is very high and it’s good for the skin

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

Great easy size to swallow, tablets with no taste is great. Quality ingredients as always from this brand

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

The test was good Highly recommended It’s great for me

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

the goods are excellent, good quality, helped me a lot, I advise everyone who wants to buy