DK

4.6
Based on 1,754 Ratings
1,326
Posted on Jun 29, 2022
Huge Difference in my Life!

I don't ever want to be without these! In just a few days I felt drastically better. I am going through a very stressful time in my life and have read such wonderful things about Ashwagandha. This brand has worked so well for me. I am less stressed and feel such a joyful increase in my mood. I feel much more equipped to handle stress. This supplement is a game changer! I ordered an extra bottle so I don't run out!

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Organic fair trade ashwagandha, very effective.. been using this product for years and always happy with it. highly reccomend. at the moment since I'm taking other things in the morning, I take 2 pills before bed and it helps me slow down and sleep well. I love how this herb knows how to give you what you need - energy and vitality as well as focus and calm

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I take 2 daily with food and notice a difference. I’ve also taken them at night. When I’m feeling anxious its usually because I forgot to take these. I take them and within an hour I have a calmness. I recommend these over other anxiety products. I’ve noticed the best results with this. Great quality.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I have been suffering extreme anxiety attacks and panic attacks, I have been caring for my father who ended up in the hospital on Christmas and I am his sole caretaker, it was so overwhelming I ended up in the hospital,they didn’t find anything, and so out of sheer desperation I heard about Ashwagandha, ans it has been a lifesaver, I am 55 and recently told on top of everything that I am menopausal, Ashwagandha took my anxiety and panic way down I am so grateful for Organic India, if you are hesitant, don’t be just buy it!!!!!

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

This works great for stress and helps with my Hypothyroid levels for Hashimoto's. The Caps are easy to swallow and have no taste. It is Organic, GMO, Vegan, Vegetarian and Gluten Free. I have been buying this brand for a few years and It has been very beneficial to my overall health and mood.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

my doctor recommended taking ashwaghanda . I hardly noticed a difference until I ran out and didn't have any. That's when I really noticed that it just seems to "relax" my nervous system in a very gentle manner. If you're experiencing an undue amount of stress I highly recommend taking ashwagandha and this is a great organic co to buy from. Good luck!

great quality for sure as it helps with relaxing and promotes good quality sleep. does not have strong smell not taste, size of pill is perfect! i take this work maca so i have energy at the same time too. i like that it relaxes body and helps with general happiness!

Posted on Dec 7, 2022

2nd time ordering. Good quality. Good size for two adults for 2 months. Chose this because it us organic, price and origin. Sleeping better. Feeling calmer. Easy to swallow. No strange taste. Only taking one a day for now. Would definitely reorder although will probably take a break for a month in between each bottle.

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

ADAPTOGEN - Helps the body adapt to physical, and environmental stress BENEFITS SLEEP - Supports restful sleep and relaxation KNOWN AS "THE REJUVENATOR" - Helps support energy reserves GROWN SUSTAINABLY USING REGENERATIVE AGRICULTURE - With great attention to sustainability, we are growing and harvesting our herbs ethically, partnering with small family farmers to restore vibrant health to the communities and land of India

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

I’ve tried three different brands of Ashwaghanda and so far I find this one has helped my anxiety disappear and my ability to remain calm throughout ongoing high amounts of stress the best. I take two mid morning and that usually takes care of me. If for some reason I need a little more in the evening, I just take one after dinner. The dosage is the right amount for me to manage my needs as I said. And for those who are new to this product, I can tell you that it’s only a root that’s dried and put into capsules. Perfectly safe and not a drug with zero side effects and not any weird feelings like people often get with prescribed medications.