DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I absolutely love this product. Unfortunately, it doesn't last very long with regular use. I wish the bottle was bigger. I feel it cleans well, and does it's job. I only buy it when it goes on sale. Because a bottle this small doesn't last. Especially when others in your household take a liking to the product.

Among the several mouthwash I have tried, this Neem Mouthwash I felt is the least minty in flavor. I have a small glass bottle that is filled with this mouthwash that I use it for home use. I used it in the afternoon after meals and also before sleep, I would gargle with it before I brush my teeth. It is not very refreshing because the mint isn't strong. The taste is ok too. Also it has quite good quality beneficial composition of oral ingredients for sensitive teeth and gum. It is one of my repeated purchases.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

I looked at pretty much all the Not-intensely-minty mouthwash on the site before settling on this one. The ingredients looks rather intriguing, to be honest I am not sure how well it battles cavity, but it taste fine and my teeth does feel clean after using it so.. so far so good. Unless I find another product with a more interesting ingredient like, I will probably stick with this for a little bit.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

My favorite mouth wash now. It’s slightly minty and a bit sour like the popular anti-bacterial Japanese mouthwash, but milder. It gets rid of morning breath and unpleasant smells. Feels very clean after using. Makes me look forward to using it everytime. Also helps to delay plaque forming cos I used to get new plaque every few days even though I brush my teeth twice a day. But now don’t seem to have any. The Neem toothpaste also helps a lot

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

The flavor is good and gentle, not strong as typical commercial mouthwashes, therefore it allows you to keep it in your mouth longer and gargle. And that would give you better results and you get all its benefits. It gives you a real clean feeling in your mouth and specially if you gargle with it, it takes off what’s called “tonsils stones”. I use it before sleeping, and after my lunch meal. Neem is very popular plant, in some countries they chew its leaves, but I don’t have any in my country, luckily we have iHerb that gives us various options with great quality. Anyway, the size is so big i am actually impressed and no wonder it’s almost 500 ml. The package was great and neat. My next purchase will include a toothpaste consists of neem as well.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

I haven't tried this mouthwash yet, but I heard that neem is good for your skin and also for mouth hygine. hope I would like the flavor for of this.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Neem products have made a huge difference to my oral health. They worked within days - huge relief after spending years trying so many products that either did nothing at all or made things worse.

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

I really love the flavour of it, it is fresh but not overwhelming, so to speak. Also the flavour feels very natural and pleasantly herbal.

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

This rinse helped me very much. I suffer from sensitive gums. When I get sick or even sad, pimples appear inside the roof of my throat and sometimes the roof of the mouth is dissected. When I first bought it, I was afraid because my doctor told me not to use any mouthwash, then I was going back to the placement of a dental crown. Even my lips were sore, my doctor at that time advised me to just rinse with salt and warm water and I followed her advice for a period of about two weeks or ten days more than once a day, but unfortunately to no avail, my gums and throat were still sore. It was like a fantasy, the pills disappeared, the inflammation and pain were almost not even the place of the tooth extraction and the painful inflammation at that time, I suffered for days and days, this effect is magical, so I thanked God and adopted this lotion as my protein. I do not use it daily, frankly, sometimes once a week and sometimes every two or three days, or as needed. I pass on my full experience so I will always buy it and thank iHerrer for providing this product Thank you 🌹❤🕊

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

The natural product gives effective gums protection and freshness. The pleasant odour it leaves in the mouth is impressive. I strongly recommend it to my friends and feel like advising people who care about oral hygiene.