DK
4.4

4.4
Posted on Mar 2, 2022
Ingrown hairs miracle !

This is honestly such a life saver for my ingrown hairs ! Whenever I wax down there, i always get pimples and ingrown hairs until my friend told me about this oil. You can use any neem oil, but this one i find is the cheapest with best quality as is it organic. I apply it every night, and sometimes during the day if i’m not going anywhere. The only downside is the smell, it’s a very strong garlicky smell so keep that in mind if you are sensitive to odors, but for me, it’s not even that big of a deal !!

dcc54aad-afa8-4b4d-b342-40bcd7186fea

Not sure how I lived before neem oil appeared in my life 😀 it’s the best thing to use when there are break outs of any other skin issues. It really helps miraculously overnight. And this compensates all of the other less positive features. The smell is prominent and garlic-like, so I don’t use it before leaving the house. Also it can leave yellowish stains on your pillow cases, so using it right before going to sleep — might be not the best idea. Also it’s important to keep the oil away from lips, cause the taste is super not pleasant. But knowing all of these details, you can make neem oil your best friend 😀

f5ace402-c4b9-40a4-9ff7-48e2c5e05e77
34c17f77-d128-4892-8eb5-a9da1abd0c1d
7f85a519-470e-4628-944c-8ad15fb13b55
Posted on Nov 28, 2022

With a fungal skin infection i find this product one of the best to help heal the fungus--I use it very frequently and hope its presence in my skin will discourage the rampant mosquitoes we have here now. I actually like the scent but anything that helps has a good scent in my book.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

This oil has a very strong, pungent smell but works great. I comine it with carrier oils and use in my shampoos. It will only take a very small amount. It works great on cuts and seems to heal twice as fast as using other commercial ointments. I buy this the most reguarl of all my oils.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

well I'm not so sure about this but I will give it a five stars review because it has a lot of great reviews. this oil has a very unpleasant scent but it is the scent of organic neem oil so it is fine. also it's a little bit clumpy on its texture, but again I read and it should be like this because it is organic oil.

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

I enjoy using this neem oil for creating bug repellant for plants as well as for my homemade skin care product for eczema relief. Neem oil has a very strong scent but it is a high quality oil and little goes a long way.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Although this oil doesn't have the most pleasant aroma, though it is not all that bad, it does wonders for the skin. I also use it in my cats' ears when they are having problems with ear mites, and it seems to work.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I love Neem oil and use it for many things. Mainly skin and scalp. Love the quality of this product and have reordered many times. Great consistency

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Ingredients and composition of this product is really great.Effectiveness and efficiency is great as well. Size and packaging is good. Quality and quantity is good as well. Recommended product, used by the whole family like for like please. Smell and scent is gentle, benefit is great. Pls thumbs up thank you. very much, like for like ;-)

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

I purshased it for the scars and stains in my skin but I did not notice a difference. I gave it then to a friend who had skin issues so I did not use it for long. I will ask my friend if he had any improvements.