DK

Posted on Apr 4, 2022
Super product

Usually I don’t like so much cinnamon taste or smell but this toothpaste is lovely. There is just a little accent of cinnamon in the whole natural delicate taste and smell. Teeth become clean it’s a pleasure inside the mouth. Little bit spicy All my family using it. Recommended

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I have been using Neem since I was a kid. I am a sucker for anything made with neem since its so good for you. This toothpaste is ok but could have little cheaper.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I really like this toothpaste. I was looking for a cinnamon toothpaste that was gentle and yet left my mouth and teeth feeling refreshed and clean. The size of the tube is good. I have sensitive teeth and this toothpaste works great for me.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

An incredible toothpaste that really cleans your teeth, the difference can be felt after brushing. I have made this experience with other "local" neem toothpastes as well, but here now we finally have something on iherb! Great!

Posted on May 6, 2022

I have used this for years because it does not burn my mouth and tongue like most of the regular minty toothpastes do. The regular flavor is OK, but I love the cinnamon flavor.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

This is the best teeth whitening toothpaste I have ever used. It’s a pity it’s always out of stock ( due to its popularity ). Best investment in the world! Better than any teeth whitening as this is a maintenance toothpaste. Well done IHerb !

I love cinnamon toothpastes for nice aftertaste. Also this is not the first product I’m using from Theraneem, and I love them! I believe that neem oil is indeed super helpful and I can see it when I’m using it on my face!

Posted on Jun 12, 2021

I luv all natural ingredients in these toothpaste. A tease of cinnamon flavor with an accent of cardamon- just great. This one is foamy and leaves your breath fresh and not to forget 'bout astonishing antibacterial, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. The only thing I'm struggling is the plastic package, that's why I will try to make my own DIY toothpaste. Cheers

eb96a7d4-b95b-4882-94d9-d710df1fbe7b
Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I like natural toothpastes like this, despite having an unusual flavor that people may or may not like they are better for our teeth’s health

Posted on Apr 15, 2021

If you want to get down and dirty to clean out the plaque on the teeth and bacteria in the gums more thoroughly this is a great toothpaste for doing so. Uses both Neem and Cinnamon which are two excellent oils that can eliminate those strains of bacteria normally hard to get rid of.