DK
Based on 1,153 Ratings

4.5
Based on 1,153 Ratings
Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Neem composition is known as an anti parasitic, using this will benefit kitty to be free of fleas. Nice clean scent, doesn’t upset his tummy, gently on his skin and fur feels soft as silk with a cashmere texture. Package in a flip top lid so you’ll use the correct amount, a little goes a long way, and it lathers up really well. I’ve put a few drops in a foaming bottle and used as a dry bath too, so kitty is clean and smells fresh, more frequently. Highly recommend it

6cf5f16f-b4d4-47ab-9b58-18becf630476
Posted on Oct 14, 2022

I have two short haired dachshunds. If the shampoo does not suit them, then dandruff and itching will appear. This shampoo is perfect for their sensitive skin. The shampoo has a pleasant smell and lathers well. The coat of dogs after this shampoo is like silk. I recommend!

61b8a55d-7727-4bd0-b72f-1d23147651ff
Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I love this shampoo for my pup. Lathers well and he isn’t itchy after bath time. Neem Repels fleas too. I’m like the gentle natural ingredients

63d876b4-ca6c-436d-9010-7a1bcfb2cffc
25c2f48b-2edc-49a4-918f-5328c441c570
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

I used to live in an area where ticks were so bad. I got this shampoo was hoping to help to use it for my sensitive skin dog who had to fight with nasty ticks among other bugs. Overall, This shampoo worked well the smelled nice while and after using the shampoo on my dog. the shampoo made my dog's fur very soft as well. The size is large also thick consistency enough to use a very small amount for my 90lbs dog. Overall, This soap was great at preventing pests for my dog, also smelled very nice and gentle on my dog's skin. I would recommend this pet soap!

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Scent is good .. I been using it the second time and it does not irritate my doggy skin. Will continue using it and recommend to my friend. The size is great . Package receive in good condition. Very gentle to skin. Texture is thick type and it does not create much form .

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

My cats love bathing with this soap. At least they stand still and not screaming or scratching while bathing, so I assume that they love this. One bottle is enough for a long run and they can keep clean and fresh for several months, with white and soft coat.

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

Scent was mild, barely noticeable. Suds well. Typical amount needed and used. I noticed improvement to my dogs skin coat instantly. He was less itchy. Overall, pleased. Happy I decided to try. Would buy again for sure.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

This has been a great addition to our dog bathing routine of our older aged Shih Tzus. They are less itchy and it seems to be gentle on their skin. We've used it twice so far and it leaves their fur very soft. I highly recommend it.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Been using it for my adult dog for years. No fragrance. No foam. No frill. Love it for that. My dog would agree with me too!