DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Since I suffer from some problems with my joints and cartilages I used this medication and and it was a very good choice . it helped me restore my joins cottages and get rid of the pain it's helping me restore my joints again and this was a thing that I have never expected

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

I broke my knee meniscus in the Gym due to squats or god knows what. The Physiotherapist told me that this is a connective tissue and cartilage injury and will be recovered in a few months. i started taking bone broth and other collagen-based drinks. These capsules were God-sent in Severe Pain Days. I still take them for backache and knee pain. They might give you some bloating so take fiber.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

My husband had pain in his leg, he is very active with cycling, tennis, hiking. After a long hike, he complained on the pain to his doctor, the doctor suggested to buy this vitamins. I am not sure how it works, because this is not a medical pill right? Well it helped after a week or something.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

exactly what i was looking for, Good product & good price. and the most favorite vitamins, Great product for me ,I am really happy with this product

8840241a-bc4f-4abe-8931-a1516df6f126
Posted on May 15, 2022

This product actually worked for knee pains within 2 weeks. I've recommended it to family and friends. I would definitely recommend it to anyone with knee issues.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I had an elbow awful pain , it helps me alot and after a week of two bills daily, pain is gone and I am back to my workout normal 💪.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I was so much in pain even I wasn’t able to do my daily task once I have started these joint health medication alone with same brand cream I feel much better

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

Could not be more effectual, after 7days, really can feel a difference. Thanks to my mum, for getting me into these, 5star for Mum too.

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

I ordered it for my mom, she take it for joint problems and pains and she feels improved and benefits from it, I think it’s suitable for old ages.