DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Mar 24, 2022
A mild non drying cleanser

The cleanser is mild and not drying my skin. I have a combination skin with dry cheeks and light acne. The texture is pleasant - a light gel , and I love the fresh cucumber aroma. The packaging is cute, but you have to make a few pump pressures to obtain a sufficient quantity of gel.

b75ba0df-9735-40f7-8d17-35c0e631ecaa
98eef04a-d644-4bce-8471-d41fecef39a6
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Clear skin? Yes please! This is so good, great quality and great ingredients! It has strong ingredients so be warned, but you will wash it off anyways. I really like getting my anti acne on a cleanser form, I feel it gets inside my pores and really leaves me clean without stripping my skin. The size is pretty good, good package with a pump, I really like it!

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I really like this face wash as it checks off all my boxes for being cruelty free, and has good ingredients. I tend to alternate using it with another cleanser because my skin is "mature' and can get dry if I use too much salicylic acid. This product helps offset the little pimples which I get when I take too much biotin, so I alternate my intake of biotin on one day, and use this face wash the next to strike a nice balance. Very pleased!

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

This is one of the best face wash for oily acne-prone skin I have ever used. My skin is really oily but sensitive at the same time, prone to cystic acne. First of all, despite salicylic acid in it, it is very gentle and doesn't dry or tightens my skin at all. It lightened post-acne and together with diet and other supplements against acne cleared my face dramatically! I am definitely a huge fan of it and will order it again. Hope my feedback was useful for you :-)

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

I am liking this product so far. I get breakouts along my jawline and since I have been using this product every morning and evening I have almost no pimples! It has a mild cucumber scent. I find it can leave my skin a little dry but I apply Rosehip oil afterwards which heaps. It also comes in cute packaging and you only need a very small amount to wash your face and neck

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

This is my second time ordering this face wash, and it has worked wonders on my blemish prone skin. I have fairly sensitive skin with a high tendency to break out in spots, and using this face wash every night has made such an improvement in the severity of my acne breakouts. It’s not harsh or overly drying, it’s gentle yet effective, and it has a lovely natural, fresh scent.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

have been using for a month or so n my skin looks better with lesser breakouts! use it for morning facial wash to remove access oils on my skin after waking up. every time I used skin feels v refreshed. won't dry my skin. it is v lightweight to use. foam easily without harmful ingredients. no weird scent n artificial fragrance. very natural n good ingredients quality. size is just good to last for long. will buy again.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

I am suffering from an oily and sensitive skin with tendency to get acne. Ever since I have began using this product on a daily basis frequency I can tell the difference in my acne. The acne became less noticeable and my skin looks clearer and feels less oily throughout the day. Even a small amount of product does a good face cleansing. Great quality highly recommended

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Very powerful, affordable and keeps skin acne free! It dries up the skin a little but totally avoidable if you use the right moisturizer. Smells amazing too