DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jun 24, 2022

I love this, it has the scent of other products in the range which i like and also it is a gel form and washes well. It smells quite strong but the odor doesn't stay on the skin. What I especially like is it doesn't make the floor of the tub slippery!

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

This is my second time buying Pacifica body wash and I'm very happy with the purchase. The body wash is a clear gel and has a wonderful smell of coconut & vanilla. No overwhelming artificial scent, just like real coconuts with a hint of vanilla that does not linger very long. What I like most is that the body wash is made with no harsh chemicals, and free of parabens, phthalates, SLS and mineral oils. It also has real strawberry and peach leaf extracts with additional aloe very and vitamin C. It also comes in a 100% recycled plastic bottle and made in the USA.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

I like the scent I can't wait to use it the quality is nice the size I wish was bigger I wish the packaging was glass it seems really beneficial it's great for sensitive skin is gentle no dies and it doesn't dry your skin out the benefits with the shea butter is going to be great

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

The scent is so nice, creamy texture, lathers up so much only a small amount is needed. Great for dry sensitive skin. I love the quality of the Pacifica products.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

A great product with a very good smell.A nice size

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Loved it. The scent is amaaazzinng. Its more into a cream shower so you can use it after the shower gel for benefiting the moisturization. Feels like your in summer time and very gentle on the skin

Posted on Jan 14, 2023

Love Pacifica this is a winner smells great feel soft on my skin , I will buy again.

Posted on Dec 8, 2022

loving this, beautiful smell, glides on easily and foam up nicely.

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

Very good product, fully corresponds to the description, i recommend it.

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

The size is quite small to be honest but the quality is fantastic, smell also strong coconut and vanilla