DK

Based on 1,832 Ratings
1,335
Posted on Aug 11, 2022
12,443

This is a great product! To me, the best thing about it is that you don't have to get your hands dirty while hydrating your feet. It gives good moisture without leaving too sticky of a residue. The only down side is that you have to push the product back down with your hands before closing the cap. Packaging should come with a twits up and down at the bottom. I would definitely repurchase it, though. It has a very mild cocoa scent.

I use products from this brand for a long time due to quality. Now that I'm pregnant this is the first brand I go to because I know ALL their products are safe for pregnant and they have awesome quality, price, smells great and it's part of my daily routine

9c94e290-698b-4190-aa6a-e36cbcd58b6c
223fe91e-bfc4-4a27-a1e9-fd512fb05aeb
Posted on Sep 13, 2022
2,109

Swell. Delivery is fast and high quality. Good quality items are coming. People often ask where I order from. I recommend this site to everyone.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

I really like that this comes in a stick format. Smells like a soft peppermint balm. Consistently is similar to a light oil. I personally don’t always moisturize my feet, but this oil in a stick format helps encourage me to deal with the scarring that I got from wearing certain shoes/chafing on the back of my heels? Ankles? Unsure what they’re called, English is not my first language haha. However, this form (the stick format) helps me take better care of my feet :) I think it might’ve lightened the scars a little but maybe it’s due to moisturizing them often with this oil. I don’t use anything else but this. I’m really happy with the outcome!

Lailamaabreh21
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

The only thing I can think of is the first of all time favorite of the most important thing to do is to provide the highest 🆙 to be the most important part of our lives and the second one of the first things even eerie re the same thing with a few years back to my mind and body is a great way for the first time, the entire industry and the second half of the season ❄️ the same time, the young man 👨 the most important thing

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

Can really see the results within 2 nights (but it would be good to wear socks to protect cream/foot overnight). i like that it is in stick form so it is easy to apply. I saw some reviews saying they needed to push the cream back in and there is no "reverse" screw. Actually for me, if it went up higher, i leave it at that since the cover has space for the stick to be jutting out of the container. Really no mess!

Posted on Aug 28, 2022
1,192

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Aug 14, 2022
4,130

I find it easy to use because of the unique shape like a roller. One thing that makes it less comfortable is that the formula is too soft so after applying you have to use your hands, so how is it better than any cream? therefore no 5 stars and not sure if I would buy again... Mark ✔ if I helped