DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on Nov 30, 2022

Pamela’s baking mixes never disappoint. Top quality ingredients and it’s never gritty. The taste of the pancakes and biscuits is great, totally can’t tell the baked goods are GF. The packaging is great. And at this price point, it’s a bargain. The recipes on the package really work, and are easy to use

7660d3ec-9990-42d4-b15d-e529413550ee
1b62e0b7-4689-4b4f-86a8-bed6a94d2f64
3e9f6240-ee06-499f-845f-cc4b89be49ec
5947fd01-f0f7-407c-88d0-de48e0e4f0fe
Posted on Aug 25, 2022

Love this pancake mix! It's flavorful and makes the best gf pancakes! The aren't heavy or dense - they are light and fluffy. Definitely will buy this again!

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

Being sensitive to Gluten, was happy to try this product. Made pancakes soon as received, was very good. Nice receipts on package, helps alot. Good size for the price! Will buy more, when time.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

We have recently had to go gluten free as a family of five. 2/5 of us have a gluten/wheat allergy. Pamela’s is our go to. I make pancakes, cookies, waffles, banana bread with this..the list goes on! It’s a staple in our house

Posted on May 7, 2022

This product is super easy to make. We made waffles with it instead of pancakes and they came out perfect. Love taking it with us camping as it is super fast and easy to make and the tasted is fantastic.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

This is the best gluten free pancake mix I have found. The pancakes have a nice fluffy texture, so it’s actually hard to tell they are gluten free. Add a few blueberries and they’re even better.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Yummy! Add some blueberries & these pancakes are so delicious. Even my daughter who's not GF thinks Pamela's Pancake mix is better than the one she uses. I want to try baking with it.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

A staple in my house for years. I buy it because we all loved it in my house, not because we were on a GF diet. But because it is GF, we like the way we feel after we eat them (easy to digest)

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Delicious gluten free pancake mix. The prices have gone up a lot for gluten free products, so this one is still a great value. The texture is fluffy and light.