DK
4.4

4.4
Posted on Aug 3, 2022
GSE…grape seed extract with no fillers

This extract, from the seed of the grape, is recommended for many health conditions. It is taken for respiratory and heart problems, diabetes and cancer. It is also used for pancreatitis. It is not to be confused with resveratrol, the extract from the skin of the grape. This award winning company, Paradise herbs, has combined GSE with Amla (also called Indian Gooseberry) a powerful antioxidant. Paradise herbs does not use fillers or magnesium stearate. I buy many of my supplements from Paradise herbs.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

Grapeseed extract helps to build collagen, which keeps us young. It's great for improving blood circulation, skin elasticity and sore joints. High quality product with highly beneficial ingredients. It's well packaged and reasonably priced. It was highly recommended and I would also like to recommend it! The capsules are really small and easy to take. Enjoy!

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I purchased Paradise Herbs, ActiVin Grape Seed Extract with Amla to help reverse the vein insufficiency in my mom's legs caused by CHF. The capsules are small in size and easy to swallow with no back taste. I love the clean ingredients. I am looking forward to seeing how the addition of this supplement will compliment her plant based diet to bring about the hoped for benefits. I will have to follow up on this review to share any positive changes.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Grape Seed Extract (not to be confused with grapefruit seed extract) is said to be very, very high in antioxidants and can help reduce blood pressure and improve circulation, improve kidney function, support brain function, protect the liver, reduce infections, and more. I add a little bit to my dog's food every day just to provide an added boost to her immunity during her senior years. I love that it's sourced from natural food (not synthetic) and contains Amla, which gives extra vitamin C.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I have been taking this for many years and it helps keep my skin wrinkle free. I am 75 years old and have been told that I look 15 years younger

Posted on May 30, 2022

I feel better for taking this supplement... I also sprinkle a little on my old dogs food... Gives us both a little boost... Paradise Herbs is my go to brand.. No fillers , always good quality... Ordered 2nd bottle for reserve... Great for immune system...

Posted on May 8, 2022

I feel like I have more energy when I take Paradise Activin GSE, which makes me believe it works better than the other product I have previously taken. I will definitely stick with this one.

Posted on Dec 16, 2020

Grape Seed Extract is one of the important herbal supplement that has significant role in the body. It becomes more powerful if it contains Amla fruit. However, with Paradise ActiVin GSE with Amla, it needs more time before this significant result comes out. Maybe because it is not more concentrated than the Grape Seed Oil. But in overall experience, I like this product because it is safe and pure grape seed unlike the oil-based that contains other types of oils to make a 500mg capsule. Paradise ActiVin is only 125mg GSE+125mg Amla but the component is pure and Vegan and organic.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Like the mixture of Grape Seed and Amla and the naturally occurring form of Vitamin C and other phytonutrients.