DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I got a recommendation for Amla products and decided to try it. I bought this because of good reviews and it's a company with a long history. I started taking it about a month ago and I think that it helps me with my hair and weight. I lost a few pounds without doing anything and I feel like my hair loss got better. Maybe it's psychosomatic because I read a lot about but for now, I ordered one more I

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

I read it contains natural vitamin c which is a good benefit, i do wonder about the amount of vitamin C in a capsule powder it contains. Need to ask Paradise herbs I assume. Also, I do feel my body absorbs it well and it can help with immunity, I did read it help with weight loss, but I don't really take it for it but will update upon future changes.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

My husband takes this for arthritis in his knees. I is a must have anti-inflammatory. We always like to have it around when needed. I have had amla as a concentrate to make drinks (for the same purpose) but the pills are much more convenient. This seems to be a good quality brand.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

Excellent composition to benefit our diet and improvement of our health, Very good quality, and ingredients, nice package and taste. I use it as a supplement every day.

ee59b0a9-ea20-4aa6-8e5f-fd051f2f5c16
Posted on Sep 6, 2022

After a long time of struggling with hair loss I’ve decided to try Amos capsules, the smell is horrible, like Amla powder, I’m sure that this smell is not horrible for everyone, but for me it’s pretty harsh, the brand is awesome though, they makes top quality product, hopefully I’ll see some hair transportation in a couple of months

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Paradise herbs, to me always the best of them all, quality and price wise. Happily anticipating trying amla for the first time. I'll know more at the end of this bottle.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

These are much healthier than your usual Vitamin C capsules which are made artificially and are influenced by bad things along the way. Amla is much healthier and safer to consume on a daily basis.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

I studied abroad in India and I will never forget the almost-instant magical effects of eating amla fruit! I was excited to see it available in capsule form. I think I have more energy; I am excited to see the effects of taking it long-term.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Amla berries are full of vitamin C. They also contain quercetin, ellagic acid, A and B vitamins as well as some minerals. This supplement is not only my immunity booster but also has anti-inflammatory effects. Great!

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

Still on my first bottle, but there seems to be less hair fall while blow drying hair. Capsules are very small and easy to swallow, Ingredients seem good quality and from a trusted brand so wanted to buy more but out of stock at the moment.