DK
4.9

4.9
Posted on Nov 12, 2022

As described, working well for health, highly recommended, will buy it again. The quantity is very big, suitable for adults, received sealed, take on empty stomach for better absorption, essential ingredient is included, the composition is meeting the body requirement, no side effect, you well get improvement with longer duration,, take it before diet, helpful for knee and all joint, and skin. No taste, it will replace any deficiency for joint health, the best benefit for Adult age group, good quality. Package received on time.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Wow! This supplement is out of this world! Excellent for sluggish liver detox pathways, also good for digesting fats and helps bile. I recommend this product for people with gut dysbiosis as it strengthens the gut liver axis as a whole. People that have bloating, acid reflux, mast cell activation, gastroparesis, histamine intolerance would benefit from this amazing supplement like I have. Especially useful when fresh artichokes aren’t in season! I have found a major improvement to my health after taking artichoke and best of all is that it has no nastier fillers.

Ryan Hartley
Posted on Jan 19, 2022

I noticed an improvement within 1- 2 days. It's made a noticeable difference in my digestion. I'm taking one capsule each with breakfast and dinner. I am also stacking this with tudca and the two seem to work well together to boost bile. There are many options for bitter stimulants, but many of the others contain estrogenic compounds unfortunately. I chose this brand because first it ticks the box of being an extract and second there are no fillers. It depends on what's important to you but there are cheaper options around.

Posted on Oct 7, 2022

I chose this brand due to having no additives. Pills were small and easy to swallow. Artichoke is one of the best natural remedies for bringing cholesterol back to a healthy level. It can also help improve gut flora, reducing symptoms related to digestive disease and boosting immunity. I noticed it really helped to reduce bloating, and it has been easier to lose weight since starting this supplement.

The supplement helped immediately. My digestive (diet) problems have calmed down completely. In the beginning I took up to 4 capsules throughout the day, then three, now two. The first capsule in the morning fasting with warm water right after getting up. I can recommend them to anyone for whom nothing else has helped. I am thrilled with the capsules and can only recommend them! The taste is neutral.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

The capsule shell is tiny, additive-free, very thin and transparent, almost as if it had no substance. (I am very wary of thick and heavily colored capsules.) For me, "made without fillers" was the criterion I chose. I like to take it in the mornings because I know it helps cleanse my body internally and helps my liver function, which is not bad anyway. I have been taking it for 2 weeks and will order again. But I would like to try another product that has the percentage of active ingredients on the label, because unfortunately this one doesn't.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

With no fillers or harmful ingredients in it, the only thing I would improve in this product is making the artichoke be organic. A couple of these capsules taken with a heavy meal help my digestion very much, and I also take it with milk thistle to keep my liver healthy. I wish Paradise Herbs made it in a larger size.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

I highly recommend this supplement for those with both gut and liver issues, especially sluggish liver detox pathways! It is natural, free of fillers and very gentle.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Really good for improving my digestion.I like this brand because there are no fillers so it's best to pay a small amount more for the best quality ingredients

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Highly recommend. It's often recommended to take choleretic supplements at night before sleep , as while we're sleepping the bile often tend to obstruct, and by doing so we make a preventation against gallbladder stones, for example.